55 years old

DSP

Heri
BINGO . Alot of people posting de gyal picture saying they want to look like her at 50 not knowing it's all ah lie . Wait will insidious read the update lol

justmugshots has recieved a takedown notice and they're being sued..

The site has only been around ONE year and doesn't exactly have the best crediblilty. Try looking up people you KNOW for sure have been arrested(best with celebrities)

not saying she's not 38(not saying she's not 55 either), but the site you use as a reference is not the most credible. They even admit to it in their disclaimer. Never know who's scamming who these days.

Disclaimer

This website shows arrest & booking information. An arrest record does not mean that the individual has been convicted of any of the crimes listed. Individuals on this website are innocent until proven guilty by a court of law. All information related to charges and arrest or booking is obtained through the public domain.

The information presented on this website should not be relied upon to determine any individual's criminal or conviction record. The data may not reflect current charging decisions made by the State Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. We reproduce publicly available records but we do not guarantee accuracy of the records as they are maintained by the public services agency or public information source.

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
IF she is 55 and in that shape then good for her......but still wanting video light attention.....not my speed.....that's teenager I never grew up stuff
well yea...to still be posting pics on a social media is wiggidy wack
for a woman that age, to be posing flashing deuces.. hmm odd.. but she looks great... not going to front.. she's pretty and has a nice shape.. but the pic with her in the red skirt throwing up them deuces.. seems a little ... young in the head.. but to each her own
BINGO . Alot of people posting de gyal picture saying they want to look like her at 50 not knowing it's all ah lie . Wait will insidious read the update lol
How you call my name in this thread and I only just view this thread 5 mins ago?

lol...anyways, it's funny how this woman is being crucified for being tacky. When those very same things should be seen as tacky, no matter the age.

IslandmixUSA

Dragon Singh
justmugshots has recieved a takedown notice and they're being sued..

The site has only been around ONE year and doesn't exactly have the best crediblilty. Try looking up people you KNOW for sure have been arrested(best with celebrities)

not saying she's not 38(not saying she's not 55 either), but the site you use as a reference is not the most credible. They even admit to it in their disclaimer. Never know who's scamming who these days.
My youth that is one of many sites posting the info. One site has her replying to someone on twitter with the mug shot and she said ah real woman don’t tell their age. I think this was self-promotion backfired … when those pictures first came out a lot of FLUFFY women pon social media was saying they want to look like her at 50

DSP

Heri
My youth that is one of many sites posting the info. One site has her replying to someone on twitter with the mug shot and she said ah real woman don’t tell their age. I think this was self-promotion backfired … when those pictures first came out a lot of FLUFFY women pon social media was saying they want to look like her at 50

ALL
of those sites are using justmugshots as their source of reference so my point still stands. Most older women don't care to share their age so that's natural. I don't get the reference to FLUFFY women..does that mean fat? How does that relate to this 'story' when she's in shape and not fat. Nobody's really proven anything here.

IslandmixUSA

Dragon Singh

ALL
of those sites are using justmugshots as their source of reference so my point still stands. Most older women don't care to share their age so that's natural. I don't get the reference to FLUFFY women..does that mean fat? How does that relate to this 'story' when she's in shape and not fat. Nobody's really proven anything here.
You sound like she lawyer lol

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
I stand by my statements before the website...most older women to me don't be flashing deuces and being so out and bold unless they kinda green in the gills...most older women at 55 have been through that phase of their lives and don't seek attention... So her plethora of pics I dunno..don't sit right with me...but like I said to each her own

rayt2009

Radiant Silvergun
That woman done watched some Bravo and started acting like what she see on TV...

Oh well...she got negras going thirsty for that and God bless her. Somebody gotta drink it.

IslandmixUSA

Dragon Singh
I stand by my statements before the website...most older women to me don't be flashing deuces and being so out and bold unless they kinda green in the gills...most older women at 55 have been through that phase of their lives and don't seek attention... So her plethora of pics I dunno..don't sit right with me...but like I said to each her own
The people who are defending her all over the net can’t come to grips with reality. They all want the story to be real. . I have seen pics of women 50+ that workout, they all look good but you don’t see them trying to be in their 20’s

DSP

Heri
The people who are defending her all over the net can’t come to grips with reality. They all want the story to be real. . I have seen pics of women 50+ that workout, they all look good but you don’t see them trying to be in their 20’s
you need to focus your posts and points of communication, you're always all over the place.

J

Juan Dan

you need to focus your posts and points of communication, you're always all over the place.
just tell them that me and you on her facebook and subscribed to her twitter and youtube
well I know her better than you tho
I got autographs

IslandmixUSA

Dragon Singh
Come now... She still looks good for 38.. You have more 28 .. even 18 year olds not holding it like her
No one has issues with how she look . It's the lies we got problems with . Someone confront her on twitter an all she can say is a real woman don't tell her age

DSP

Heri
No one has issues with how she look . It's the lies we got problems with . Someone confront her on twitter an all she can say is a real woman don't tell her age
Conjecture.....you have no basis to say she is lying. Yeah I havn't seen her birth certificate, but you can't say you know she's not 55 either.