55 years old

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
How could u not? this woman is amazing

that man lucky... i think Pilar Sanders will look like this woman... that woman Pilar does it for me

There go that bullshit lol. So because she lookin good he lucky? What if she is ah fockin hellcyat?!! She already seem to have tendancies of ah ghetto barbie aka hoodrat model, but alas she boday bangin so pops is ah lucky as mofo!

smh @ dis misguided bs oui

DSP

Heri
ok I'm not gonna argue about her age

that's her business anyway

Unless you've seen a birth certificate nobody really knows

..bunch of hebrew isrealites

jamaicangirl

Boonoonoonoos
There go that bullshit lol. So because she lookin good he lucky? What if she is ah fockin hellcyat?!! She already seem to have tendancies of ah ghetto barbie aka hoodrat model, but alas she boday bangin so pops is ah lucky as mofo!

smh @ dis misguided bs oui
Show a picture of her husband. That wasn't him in the other pic, right?

~Urbane~

I don't believe anything that is posted on facebook. I usually end up researching everything just to make sure it is true,

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
Show a picture of her husband. That wasn't him in the other pic, right?

Might have been, I doh know. I was more addressin da dotish comment dat is commonplace wid man when dey see what dey consider ah nice lookin woman who with somebody. De fus ting dey does say is she man lucky as if the only measure of being a good woman is how attractive yuh appear to be.

EloquenceInc

Get your passport & come !
Might have been, I doh know. I was more addressin da dotish comment dat is commonplace wid man when dey see what dey consider ah nice lookin woman who with somebody. De fus ting dey does say is she man lucky as if the only measure of being a good woman is how attractive yuh appear to be.
That is really the only measure. Even the so-called sexual mileage thing goes out the window the more you look like Kim Kardashian and such...all is forgiven...same deal with Mya...

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
Come now... She still looks good for 38.. You have more 28 .. even 18 year olds not holding it like her

no the hell she don't....she look OLD....bottom line

i don't know how people say that she look good for 55....nothing in her face says old woman who looks young....her face scrams, young woman that looks old as hell...she look tired and haggard....

i am 38 and i don't have a line or crease on my face and not one bag under my eyes....kmt

any woman that say she look good for 38, must have a old tired face themselves

IslandmixUSA

Dragon Singh

i don't know how people say that she look good for 55....nothing in her face says old woman who looks young....her face scrams, young woman that looks old as hell...she look tired and haggard....

i am 38 and i don't have a line or crease on my face and not one bag under my eyes....kmt

Other than meh big nose . How do you think i look for someone in his 50's

Alpha Unit

Insurgent

Well to be honest de plumpness will keep yuh clear of wrinkles fuh ah bit longer dan ah skinny woman like da hag dey callin hot lol.

Sorry ah cudin reziss :tongue:

EloquenceInc

Get your passport & come !
Other than meh big nose . How do you think i look for someone in his 50's
Happy.

As one should be by that point or near that point in life...life at that point should not be about vanity, even though it doesn't mean to just purposely popdown an a look "so-so SUH"...

Is only cause you have so much talk bout woman looks and hardly any focus on what's in her head and heart that you get race up so much around here...and as the "leader" of the board people expect you to set a fair example. No pun intended.

If you were a little more (lot more) humble it wouldn't even matter. What I don't get is why people expect you to carry the banner for interest in dark skin girls when you yourself are one of the reddest things on the board...it make more sense for YOU to be red-obsessed than the BLACK men that are the same way...

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
Well to be honest de plumpness will keep yuh clear of wrinkles fuh ah bit longer dan ah skinny woman like da hag dey callin hot lol.

Sorry ah cudin reziss :tongue:

please, you should see my mother and she 70......and she ain't fat at all

i don't know what wrong with some man.....dem want woman wid six pack, minimal breast, a hard body and a hard face, but want to convince people dem heterosexual......some men have HORRIBLE standards of beauty