AEROPOSTAL---->CARACAS---->TRINIDAD for Carnival =$400

marabunta

I hear you only have to wait for 5 hours in Caracas to catch a flight to T&T.

I hear from a Spanish Speaking Trini that you can catch a bus from the Airport in Caracas to some little town that has a CHEAP FERRY that runs to South Quay in T&T.

Anyone ever travel this route?

Chun Li

Bull$hit Radar
i travelled this route two years ago. I didn't have any trouble if you don't mind waiting in the airport. But i advise you not to leave to leave airport to travel anywhere in caracas very dangerous.

this was my flight:
flew from lga to fll took a cab to MIA airport flew from miami to caracas waited 4 hours then flew caribben star to trini. was so surprise all my luggage arrived with me. I found alot of folks were taking the same route to same money. that year my trip only cost $260 total

trinidarkie

marabunta said:
I hear you only have to wait for 5 hours in Caracas to catch a flight to T&T.

I hear from a Spanish Speaking Trini that you can catch a bus from the Airport in Caracas to some little town that has a CHEAP FERRY that runs to South Quay in T&T.

Anyone ever travel this route?
I flew that route once and from talking to ppl in the airport the flight is almost always 3-4 hours late. So be prepared for a long wait and if yuh need to be in Trini that day find an alternative because there is only one flight per day and it is very possible to be stuck in Venezuela overnight