Anyone else sick of them trying to impeach Trump or CNN's Breaking News......?

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
Meaning, every day since the election, leaks, disrespect, treason, theft, etc.....nothing is sticking !

I don't see how they can get him......

They wanted him, clearly the exit polls show that some of the whites stated outrage, yet voted for him given all his misconduct, etc....I say regroup and leave him...

And CNN with the B.S. everyday, Breaking News.........shm.

What is your take?

dedetriniking

Meaning, every day since the election, leaks, disrespect, treason, theft, etc.....nothing is sticking !

I don't see how they can get him......

They wanted him, clearly the exit polls show that some of the whites stated outrage, yet voted for him given all his misconduct, etc....I say regroup and leave him...

And CNN with the B.S. everyday, Breaking News.........shm.

What is your take?
CNN is a joke....i've lost respect for them a long time ago. That said Donald Trump makes me want to throw up every time i see him....and as bad as CNN is...i actually will throw up if i watch FOX news for more than a minute or two.

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
Yep, all of them is a set of #jokers....this is what they wanted, a White Male back in power with no accountability what so ever!

tikreyol

Got Kompa?
As much as I hate Donald Trump I'm having a big laugh watching scandal after scandal. They voted for him so they've gotta deal with him now :kicks I am having a blast watching these white people have meltdowns. Good for them!

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
Wow.... Re : Trump's comments today, again, I am not shock or surprise......

I don't get it that ppl are still surprise of his actions....like really !

he is 71, he will not change !

This is what he wanted, a divided country !

The sad part is that they making it about Blacks vs Whites ( where all the " lite " or I can pass as White want to side with the white ppl. ) , vs Racist ppl vs Decency .

Lucianite

trump is sucking up all the oxygen in universe
And yes I'm sick of cnn and MSNBC , I guess all of news trump trump trump
But then again it's what reporters do... The shit he does really cannot be not reported or ignored.....

But white folk and black folx are rallying against" EXTREME "WHITEsumpremacy of klann , neo nazis etc because it includes the Jews
That's great start
But the " normal " white supremacy is not being addressed ... Or maybe it is bcause now folx ready to take down Columbus
I heard la or somewhere is observing indigenous people days insead or Columbus Day