camille is gone...eliminated from top model

she definately wasn't one of my faves, but i liked the way she handled it, very positive perspective

i like yoanna now
tyra looked good in the green
mercedes is still the prettiest
shandy go win

Hotgirl11226

Ball-in-Hand
spicy_trini said:
she definately wasn't one of my faves, but i liked the way she handled it, very positive perspective

i like yoanna now
shandy go win

yup shandie has got it, unless that japanese gurl turns up the heat, which i wouldn't b so surprised if she did.

japanese girl need to curl her hair more, it looked real good like that and shandi's pic was real nice...what a transformation

Hotgirl11226

Ball-in-Hand
spicy_trini said:
japanese girl need to curl her hair more, it looked real good like that and shandi's pic was real nice...what a transformation
Chandy surprised the hell out of me too. But i wanna know how they given yoanna so much beef about her body when chandy's body is thin and frail looking, i mean she looks great in those pics and u don't notice her body so much, but in person, both their bodies are on the same scale to me.

yeah, the japanese gurl needs to turn up the fiyah:fyah :fyah

she has the desire but she needs to multiply that in everything that she does tenfold.

Aaraya Sonshyne

..wheydemcomfram..Antigua
Oh I missed it tonight.....but I know who is going to win... if you don't want to know don't read this .......'Yoanna'...remember if they win they get a contract w/ Sephora.. and they already did the catalogue and she is in it.......or so I've heard....:p

Hotgirl11226

Ball-in-Hand
Ant@gu@ said:
Oh I missed it tonight.....but I know who is going to win... if you don't want to know don't read this .......'Yoanna'...remember if they win they get a contract w/ Sephora.. and they already did the catalogue and she is in it.......or so I've heard....:p

:mad: :fyah :fyah

trini-oman

oh yehhhh!
spicy_trini said:

i like yoanna now
shandy go win
exactamundo

trini-oman

oh yehhhh!
spicy_trini said:
i dunno what they were talking about, yoanna look real small to me, i find mercedes have the most size
It's not that she's big, they're saying that she's too square (no hips, breast) which she is...

Sookie

Bring yuh Backside
spicy_trini said:
i dunno what they were talking about, yoanna look real small to me, i find mercedes have the most size
True.

Aren't models supposed to have breasts? Shandy and Yoanna seem pretty flat but apparently that look sells since they're still in the running.

zouk

Fyah Statah
hopefully you ppl are watching the news...camille is on right now, viewers are asking her questions..........she said that she is very warm, that there was alot of stuff behind the scenes that was not shown............whatever.

Sookie

Bring yuh Backside
Dammit! I wish she answered that question about which girl she liked least instead of beating around the bush and saying each girl is unique blah blah blah

Camille humble? Steups, yeah right

Hotgirl11226

Ball-in-Hand
zouk said:
hopefully you ppl are watching the news...camille is on right now, viewers are asking her questions..........she said that she is very warm, that there was alot of stuff behind the scenes that was not shown............whatever.
she's gonna b on 2morrow nite as well, cause ppl have more questions.

sookie--that is very true, yoanna is very flat but that look is still selling.

Hotgirl11226

Ball-in-Hand
Sookie said:
Dammit! I wish she answered that question about which girl she liked least instead of beating around the bush and saying each girl is unique blah blah blah

Camille humble? Steups, yeah right
lol, i don't feel she was answerin the questions honestly. she was actin all goody goody. like when they asked her if that is really how she acts, and she says that it was a little bit of a character. like hell, that is all of her, ain't no damn character...steups