Hello mama africa: I love u, so repatriation is a must

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
I have said on here many times over that it is only a MATTER of TIME before I MOVE to MAMA AFRICA.

When I SEE a VIDEO like this, it only STRENGTHENS my WISH and BELIEF that I will be there SOONER RATHER than LATER.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/p931QpopWmk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/p931QpopWmk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

I would neva go to live in Africa until that continent develops, maybe I may visit South Africa or one of the richer countries. Other than a few places, the continent is really messed up. Bless up anyone who would wanna live in Africa.

DSP

Heri
I would neva go to live in Africa until that continent develops, maybe I may visit South Africa or one of the richer countries. Other than a few places, the continent is really messed up. Bless up anyone who would wanna live in Africa.
LOL nobody invite you there.

People kill me acting like somebody invited them to go live in Africa. Plenty negative people without a pot to piss in much less money for plane ticket real dillusional. Thank God most of you have no interest to go. I can breath easy knowing there's no interest among idiots wanting to land on my precious soil. Too many devils moving here anyway. Wish they would to go back.

VincyPowa these threads making idiots think somebody want them to come to Africa and ruin the place. I've seen how some of these idiots carry on towards Africa. Let them stay and have nothing to do with anything African.

Last edited:
LOL nobody invite you there.

People kill me acting like somebody invited them to go live in Africa. Plenty negative people without a pot to piss in much less money for plane ticket real dillusional. Thank God most of you have no interest to go. I can breath easy knowing there's no interest among idiots wanting to land on my precious soil. Too many devils moving here anyway. Wish they would to go back.

VincyPowa these threads making idiots think somebody want them to come to Africa and ruin the place. I've seen how some of these idiots carry on towards Africa. Let them stay and have nothing to do with anything African.
lmao hi das. what's good brother?

Truth - people are lost, disconnected from their culture. many people don't even know where they come from or what their real lineage is about, they just know it starts in africa. people are looking for home, looking to make sense of the phuckedupedness that is their reality. That is what repatriation is about. When slavery was abolished many really did repatriate to various regions of Africa at that time, based on their understanding of their ancestry.

Look on Liberia - they have a distinct sub-American culture because of the black Americans that were sent there... there is even 2 sets of passports one for indigenous liberians one for the ones who were sent there.

african countries are important to all civilization - it would be beneficial for more people to visit and become intelligent about africa stop discouraging people's curiosity about the continent

it's funny the africans abroad who have such disdain for people who want to connect with and rediscover africa while trying to connect with, and thrive in cultures and societies that have nothing to do with them.

you think africa is world vision commercials and shit lol ... and of all countries you'd visit south africa. lol phuckin idiot

anyone who really wants to live there needs to do the same research you'd do moving anywhere. make sure you can handle the lifestyle and culture - the way of life is different

triniameri

Hey Ms. Carter...
Do you KNOW of ANY WEST INDIANS LIVING in AFRICA?

I would love to visit all over starting with the countries in West Africa because that is most likely where my ancestors came from.

Didn't Rita Marley move to Ghana?

The Shashamane region of Ethiopia is also a Jamaican Rasta settlement.

Africa by no means is a utopia. It has been raped and pillaged by the white colonists for centuries. Before the whites showed up our African brothers were at war with each other and selling each other into slavery.

Last edited:

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
I would love to visit all over starting with the countries in West Africa because that is most likely where my ancestors came from.

Didn't Rita Marley move to Ghana?

The Shashamane region of Ethiopia is also a Jamaican Rasta settlement.

Africa by no means is a utopia. It has been raped and pillaged by the white colonists for centuries. Before the whites showed up our African brothers were at war with each other and selling each other into slavery.
Yes, I would like to move to West Africa, but Southern Africa, especially South Africa, would be great as well. EAst Africa, especially Ethiopia and Kenya, are also on my list.

I know of Vincies living in Ethiopia right now. I know of a specific Vincientian by the name of Bandy Payne who lives in Ethiopia and is married to an Ethiopia. He has three kids already in Ethiopia.

In fact, I was talking to an African from Senegal over the weekend and he was giving me the lowdow on life in that country. He was taken aback by my knowledge of his country's history and so was more than happy to share whatever information on life there.

Matter of fact, he even gave me his business card so that anytime I need to get in touch with him, he is just a phone call away.

My first preference to live in Africa is Ghana, for many reasons.

Yes, Rita Barley lives there now.

DSP

Heri
Yes, I would like to move to West Africa, but Southern Africa, especially South Africa, would be great as well. EAst Africa, especially Ethiopia and Kenya, are also on my list.

I know of Vincies living in Ethiopia right now. I know of a specific Vincientian by the name of Bandy Payne who lives in Ethiopia and is married to an Ethiopia. He has three kids already in Ethiopia.

In fact, I was talking to an African from Senegal over the weekend and he was giving me the lowdow on life in that country. He was taken aback by my knowledge of his country's history and so was more than happy to share whatever information on life there.

Matter of fact, he even gave me his business card so that anytime I need to get in touch with him, he is just a phone call away.

My first preference to live in Africa is Ghana, for many reasons.

Yes, Rita Barley lives there now.
yeah there are large West Indian and African American communities in Ghana
and African American communities in S. Africa as well as French Caribbean communities in Ivory Coast and there used to be large number of Haitians in the Congo before the war.

@45 Haskel, lol I don't have the patience.

Last edited: