HOT 97 DJ Mister Cee Arrested caught getting Head from a Man

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
I dont want to believe this
I hope its not true...

HOT 97 DJ Calvin “Mister Cee” Laburn Arrested caught getting Head from a Man | tattletailzz.com

was really hoping this wasn’t true!!! Hot 97 Deejay Calvin “Mister Cee” Laburn (executive producer of the Notorious B.I.G.’S debut album “Ready to Die”) was busted by NYPD cops before being hauled off to jail and charged with lewd conduct. It happened this past Wednesday at about 5:00 p.m. That’s when cops approached a parked car and caught Mister Cee in the act of receiving fellatio from a man inside the vehicle. The 44-year-old hip hop music man was booked at Manhattan’s 1st Precinct, located at West Street and Watts Street.

This is really sad.. I guess you get so much Cooch, that you resort to going the other way! Wow this may effect him… I bet he will say that he isn’t gay! SMH.. # Ican’t! for the slow and impaird “Fellatio” Means Gettin some head….. In my Too Short Voice! aka The Finisher!!!! and he is from Brooklyn which makes it even worst!! DAYUM

Inquistive

Mister Cee is often credited for launching Biggie's career. Coming to think about it, this story is not a good look on Biggie's legacy. Biggie had a few lines that had people scratching their heads.

The lines about butt ################ing then throwing over the bridge, and the "you look so good, I'd suck on your daddy's ################".

@ HB...why do you care if Mr.Cee is gay or not? How is that affecting your life? many Black men always walk around wondering who is gay or not while they wear their pants down to their knees exposing they ass.....Brooklyn is not this super tough place where there is no gay people...nuff gays and lez comes outta de toughest parts of BK.

K

Kakez868

@ HB...why do you care if Mr.Cee is gay or not? How is that affecting your life? many Black men always walk around wondering who is gay or not while they wear their pants down to their knees exposing they ass.....Brooklyn is not this super tough place where there is no gay people...nuff gays and lez comes outta de toughest parts of BK.
Go Lick Ah' Spoon Or Somethin', Nah..

K

Kakez868

Funk Flex Said..

Earlier this evening, a rumor went viral through multiple social media platforms stating that Mr. Cee was arrested for committing a lewd act. Please be advised this rumor is NOT TRUE. Stating false allegations about somebody and presenting it as valid information is unethical and is not tolerated by Hot 97. Please continue to listen to listen to Mr. Cee everyday at noon Monday through Friday on Hot 97 and Hot97.com.

In Flex We Trust #IFWT Addresses The Mister Cee Rumor

Go Lick Ah' Spoon Or Somethin', Nah..
I just wanted to know why people blowing up twitter because some stupid DJ get caught getting a wet head from a fella.....half of the rappers and people that these people worship live double lives...steups

They talking bout Mr.Cee but nobody wanna talk about improving the hood they live in..

I always say when doors close you don't know what most people do and frankly its none of my business.

K

Kakez868

I just wanted to know why people blowing up twitter because some stupid DJ get caught getting a wet head from a fella.....half of the rappers and people that these people worship live double lives...steups

They talking bout Mr.Cee but nobody wanna talk about improving the hood they live in..

I always say when doors close you don't know what most people do and frankly its none of my business.
Oh Word......

Leh' Kamla Geh' Catch Chrowin Up' Ah' Wethead On Some Hardback Nigga Man Dong In De' Parliament Bachroom Nah...Yuh' Go Be On Here Passin More Thread Than Quilt.

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
I am not a bun out gays, kill gays type of person.. i beleive in live and let live
but i dont want to hear that my favorite DJ is gay