HOT 97 DJ Mister Cee Arrested caught getting Head from a Man

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
I doh follow d hippity-hoppitty hop anymore........but besides Eminem..........which other artists does/use to bash homosexuals?
as homophobic as hiphop is, there hasnt really been an attack of gays in the music like you have in dancehall... Hiphop music attacks black women more (b!tches, hoes, b!tches aint shit but hoes and tricks, that hoe better give me head and i am kickin her out etc..)

The homophobia in hiphop comes more from the attitudes and hyper masculine roles that they feel they have to take on... if you aint that then you must be gay

G

Gladiator

Red flags rised from the time artists start saying that "no homo" shit in their lyrics

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
as homophobic as hiphop is, there hasnt really been an attack of gays in the music like you have in dancehall... Hiphop music attacks black women more (b!tches, hoes, b!tches aint shit but hoes and tricks, that hoe better give me head and i am kickin her out etc..)

The homophobia in hiphop comes more from the attitudes and hyper masculine roles that they feel they have to take on... if you aint that then you must be gay

where do you get that hip hop is homophobic?

what element of hip hop is homophobic? i don't see it...i always saw hip hop as being saturated with gays

iPicong

exactamundo.......this has been a theory of mine for years.........they will fockup a black woman left, right and center.........but NEVER fock with dem homos........because........they get fed and focked by them.....goes back to what i saw at that Source Magazine ceremony

RotiKing2004eva

Reason: Gays run the industry. If an artist is underground they can say whatever they want. They'll say faggot this and faggot that...but if they are mainstream, they have to ease what they say by using 'no homo'.

If you notice as well in Reggae, the bigger the reggae artist is, the less they make 'battyman' tunes. And they change their entire songs around if it's dissing battyman (unless you are Jr. Gong, you can say Battyman get drop like a bad habit because the Marley name strong). I remember Sean Paul saying "bad man nuh play #2" means that woman is #1 and he never said what he really meant in the song.

RotiKing2004eva

exactamundo.......this has been a theory of mine for years.........they will fockup a black woman left, right and center.........but NEVER fock with dem homos........because........they get fed and focked by them.....goes back to what i saw at that Source Magazine ceremony
What did you see??

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
where do you get that hip hop is homophobic?

what element of hip hop is homophobic? i don't see it...i always saw hip hop as being saturated with gays
i dunno about saturated.. I just think ever since Wendy Williams started talking about homothugs and the gay rapper, more and more gay people started gravitating to hiphop... but as far as if a gay rapper tried to be in the mainstream.. nah, people wont be havin dat at all.. I am not talking about behind the scenes people and people who work for the labels and A&Rs.. i am talking about if a gay rapper was to step to the forefront... Look what happened to pudgey the fat bastard.. after he came out, he became milk carton material.. nobody was tryin to hear from him again..

If a rapper was to try and come out the closet, his label will silence him and shelve any music he tries to put out

Last edited:

RotiKing2004eva

i dunno about saturated.. I just think ever since Wendy Williams started talking about homothugs and the gay rapper, more and more gay people started gravitating to hiphop... but as far as if a gay rapper tried to be in the mainstream.. nah, people wont be havin dat at all.. I am not talking about behind the scenes people and people who work for the labels and A&Rs.. i am talking about if a gay rapper was to step to the forefront... Look what happened to pudgey the fat bastard.. after he came out, he became milk carton material.. nobody was tryin to hear from him again..

If a rapper was to try and come out the closet, his label will silence him and shelve any music he tries to put out
Lil Wayne kisses men, he's the #1 hip hop artist in the world.
I bet that Kayne has kissed men before.
I bet Puff Daddy had sex w. men before.

The world is getting more and more gay friendly by the minute. It won't shock me if in 2 years Kayne comes out the closet and is universally embraced like Lady Gaga and said he was 'Born this Way'.

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
i dunno about saturated.. I just think ever since Wendy Williams started talking about homothugs and the gay rapper, more and more gay people started gravitating to hiphop... but as far as if a gay rapper tried to be in the mainstream.. nah, people wont be havin dat at all.. I am not talking about behind the scenes people and people who work for the labels and A&Rs.. i am talking about if a gay rapper was to step to the forefront... Look what happened to pudgey the fat bastard.. after he came out, he became milk carton material.. nobody was tryin to hear from him again

lol...what i am saying is that rappers are gay, and been indulging in homosexual activities from the beginning, they just not saying it out loud, and keeping it behind the scenes...

anybody who is IN the gay scene will know which rappers is gay, we just have a tendency to keep the secrets....and then when one or two straights or fag hags come on the scene and get privy, they feel they have to leak the info....and then people kept their eyes open.....but they were always there....it's just you and the majoity of straights are not on the scene so y'all don't know....

so wendy didn't make it popular for gays, she made straights aware of the gays presence...although they were there all the time....and yes..MANY rappers, dj's, personalities, etc etc

~Urbane~

DMX said some WILD HOMO things in the past....

Here comes the Boom...here comes the boom

Cause divin down , and time is just too important to be f^ckin around,
Chump nigga, I stomp a mud hole in your face
Muthaf^cka, rip your butthole outta place
Cock the glock to your head, let off about two in it
Yea its a dirty job but I just love doin it.
Yeah, you right, I know ya style - P*SSY cuz I'm f*ckin it
Since we all right here, you hold my d*ck while he suckin it
MOTHERF*CKER, don't you know you'll never come near me
Shove ya head up ya a*s, have you seein shit clearly
Never heard that D be runnin, cuz D be gunnin
I beat my d*ck and bust off in ya eye so you can see me comin/cumin

Inquistive

HB, there have been rumors of rappers being gay for years.

It has been suspected that Busta Rhymes is gay ever since the 90s.

There are even some who say that Eric Sermon is on the DL.

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
HB, there have been rumors of rappers being gay for years.

It has been suspected that Busta Rhymes is gay ever since the 90s.

There are even some who say that Eric Sermon is on the DL.
I heard all them rumors... red and meth, ll cool j, busta, eric serman, diddy, mase 50 cent etc... but I am saying if any of them were to come out, the labels wont be having it at all... fans will turn their backs on them and other artists will never do a colabo no matter how much money u paying

uh oh...

NY radio hilarious

Mister Cee donkey of the day

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" style="display:block;margin:0" width="302" height="201" data="http://www.kyte.tv/f/"><param name="movie" value="http://www.kyte.tv/f/" /><param name="flashVars" value="p=5296&c=449330&s=1261709&tbid=15405" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="never" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /></object>

Flex Donkey of the day audio is funeeeee

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cRzzDVqryXI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
pictures and ish
ny radio is dirrrty
April 07, 2011. This might just be a coincidence . . . but . . . remember earlier this week when we told you that TOP New York DJ Mister Cee was caught getting NECK from a TRANNEY in his car. Well yesterday his BEST FRIEND . . .another NY DJ Funkmaster Flex just got some bad news.

On his wife Monica's blog, entitled Mommy's Dirty Little Secret she posted the following:
After almost 18 years of friendship and marriage it is with great regret that I announce my husband Aston Taylor, also known as Funkmaster Flex, and I are separated. We have tremendous love and respect for each-other, and will continue to work on our professional projects together. Our top priority has and will always be our children!

I personally ask that the press keep in mind Flex is the celebrity, not myself or my children, please respect our privacy!

She later deleted the thread . .. so its not clear if they couple RECONCILED . . . or she just decided to keep her ISH PRIVATE!!!

To Be continued.

I wonder what those pictures are about....

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
April 07, 2011. This might just be a coincidence . . . but . . . remember earlier this week when we told you that TOP New York DJ Mister Cee was caught getting NECK from a TRANNEY in his car. Well yesterday his BEST FRIEND . . .another NY DJ Funkmaster Flex just got some bad news.

On his wife Monica's blog, entitled Mommy's Dirty Little Secret she posted the following:
After almost 18 years of friendship and marriage it is with great regret that I announce my husband Aston Taylor, also known as Funkmaster Flex, and I are separated. We have tremendous love and respect for each-other, and will continue to work on our professional projects together. Our top priority has and will always be our children!

I personally ask that the press keep in mind Flex is the celebrity, not myself or my children, please respect our privacy!

She later deleted the thread . .. so its not clear if they couple RECONCILED . . . or she just decided to keep her ISH PRIVATE!!!

To Be continued.

I wonder what those pictures are about....
damn, Well Charlamain threatened to drop a few little secrets about flex too... YO this thing is definitely an ugly mess

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
well well he denies the rest is 8mins of nothin
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PhPHJOJfE9c?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PhPHJOJfE9c?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

The gist
he change he story quick
then they were bout to do it cee pulls it out gives him $
feel up
cee ask for head
had no condom
he declined
cee offered extra for no condom
dude declined and said drop him off
cee wanted his money back lol
get to the drop off spot, they idling
cee dyck comes out to say hi again
the cops came
drama ensues
now dude is a champion for safe sex cos that's how he was raised
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XqYelt_Slg4?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XqYelt_Slg4?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

apparently cee had past experiences with those SAME guys; masturbation, feel ups etc

lawwwdy