HOT 97 DJ Mister Cee Arrested caught getting Head from a Man

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
Uh oh! Hot 97's Mister Cee reportedly entered a guilty plea this afternoon in a Manhattan courthouse. He stood before a judge today for the lewd sexual act and public exposure charges he was arrested on back in April after he was found by police in a car with another man at 4am in an alley.

After much protesting about his innocence, by both Mister Cee and his bestie DJ Funkmaster Flex, Cee (government name Calvin Lebrun), plead guilty today at his hearing before the judge at New York Criminal Court.

No word yet on what this will mean for the radio host. Back in April, reports of Mister Cee allegedly performing "sexual like" acts with another man, 20-year-old Lawrence Campbell, with his mouth were detailed and laid out in full police documentation.

He was arrested, and then released on bail. He returned to radio with a different tagline. Mister Cee was previously only called "The Finisher" since he first entered the music business over two decades ago. And he has since changed (or added to) his tagline to "The Family Guy." We doubt the re-branding is going to help his cause...
i know you pissed i bump dis

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
And he has since changed (or added to) his tagline to "The Family Guy." We doubt the re-branding is going to help his cause...
he been running with moniker 2 yrs already or more...inaccurate reporting.

Mayak

Imix Bad Man
Hot 97 DJ “Mister Cee” was busted for soliciting sex from a male undercover cop in Brooklyn, police sources said yesterday.

The 46-year-old music producer, whose real name is Calvin LeBrun, thought the officer was turning tricks at Madison Street and Broadway in Bushwick just before midnight Wednesday, sources said.

LeBrun, who produced albums for Notorious B.I.G. and Big Daddy Kane, made the cop an offer and was slapped with patronizing a prostitute, a misdemeanor. He later released on his own recognizance.

In 2011, LeBrun pleaded guilty to committing a lewd act after getting caught receiving oral sex from a man less than half his age inside a car parked on a Lower Manhattan street.

It was just eight blocks from the Hot 97 FM radio station where hosts “Throwback at Noon” and “Friday Night Live” were mixing old-school hip-hop.

After he was caught with his pants down the first time, LeBrun tweeted his innocence: “You know how i rock, thats NYPD making it look good for TV . . . Feel me.”

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
It's 2013...it would have been better for him to admit being into men...than allow everyone on hot 97 to defend him, and now they ALL looking like fools.

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
This is for his career

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Wn_iz8z2AGw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

cause Charlemagne bout to burry him tomorrow

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
This is for his career

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Wn_iz8z2AGw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

cause Charlemagne bout to burry him tomorrow

You know it!

you know he gonna be "Donkey of the Day" for May, 6 2013.