How many of the seven...

in geography, the entire Caribbean, Trinidad, ABC islands and Panama is considered NORTH AMERICA

Oceania falls under Austrailia continent and sometimes ASIA

Carib2

in geography, the entire Caribbean, Trinidad, ABC islands and Panama is considered NORTH AMERICA

Oceania falls under Austrailia continent and sometimes ASIA
Trinidad is in South America its on the South American continental shelf. Its an island cut off just like how Britain is cut of from Europe or Sri Lanka from India...

Trinidad is in South America its on the South American continental shelf. Its an island cut off just like how Britain is cut of from Europe or Sri Lanka from India...
I know its located near SOuth American, but in continental geography Trinidad, ABC islands and even Panama is included in NORTH AMERICA, please do your research

Carib2

I know its located near SOuth American, but in continental geography Trinidad, ABC islands and even Panama is included in NORTH AMERICA, please do your research
Trinidad isn't in North America, its in South America the island is a CONTINENTAL ISLAND meaning its on the South American plate just like how Great Britain is a CONTINENTAL ISLAND off the coast of Eurasia.

In truth the Caribbean is neither in North or South America with the exception of Trinidad and some other islands because they are on a plate of its own.

Also North America stops around the Panama canal. Maps shows how South America didn't include those central American countries before their connection.

sharkie

Not sure about the continental shelf, but there is no where that Trinidad and Tobago considered part of South America. It is considered part of North and there is very little we share with South America other than distance itself.

Carib2

Not sure about the continental shelf, but there is no where that Trinidad and Tobago considered part of South America. It is considered part of North and there is very little we share with South America other than distance itself.
Geographically Trinidad (not Tobago) is in South America.

sharkie

Geographically Trinidad (not Tobago) is in South America.
Not gonna debate that, but you know how it's categorized otherwise and for all intents and purprose of this thread, it is not part of South America.

Why allyuh like to play chupidee so? Steups.

Trinidad isn't in North America, its in South America the island is a CONTINENTAL ISLAND meaning its on the South American plate just like how Great Britain is a CONTINENTAL ISLAND off the coast of Eurasia.

In truth the Caribbean is neither in North or South America with the exception of Trinidad and some other islands because they are on a plate of its own.

Also North America stops around the Panama canal. Maps shows how South America didn't include those central American countries before their connection.
i understand all what u are saying

I am from trinidad, born and raised

when they are cateogorising CONTINENTS, it is in NORTH AMERICA, i will not friggin argue with u no more

actually we share flora, fauna and species

but the continents are cateogorized into SEVEN continents, meaning Central America and the Caribbean are grouped into NORTH AMERICA

and Oceania is grouped into Austrailia

sharkie

actually we share flora, fauna and species

but the continents are cateogorized into SEVEN continents, meaning Central America and the Caribbean are grouped into NORTH AMERICA

and Oceania is grouped into Austrailia
I'm referring more to language & culture etc.

Collie4Nyah

Ganjalero
I consider this topic somewhat subjective, geology vs. geography vs. cultural geography....

to answer the question, still just one, seeing as Hawaii doesn't qualify as a different continent.
i need to travel more :search: