I am in LOVE { warning pic of sexy BLACK woman }

IslandmixUSA

Dragon Singh
that woman Dragon put up is way too muscular to the point she looks mannish.. she's pretty but the abs.. ugh. i hate to see women looking that hard..

and as for buffy the body types.. i kinda find they look icky nowadays.. i see women looking like they taking injections or fowl pill or whatever.. there are some women that you can see that is their natural body's fatty deposits but others it just looks "purchased" like our good carnival friend.. it almost makes them look like that Hottentot Venus.. on display and exhibition same way too lol..
OK Fluffy the Body :aggressiv

J

Juan Dan

Man will tell any woman all variety of assorted fockry to get ah slice. The one thing I hate to hear more than any other comment is "your man/ boyfirend/ husband is a lucky man" As if lookin "good" has any bearing on personality or character
the dynamic between each other is too sexual
so the women know not what truth is
and the men dont care
yet yes saying anything
imagine what that does to the mind year after year after year

J

Juan Dan

Buffy won’t stand ah chance against a toned gyal, but I am sure some Imix BOYS would say ah crazy

BUFFY

Random FIT Black woman
lol@I would hit both

yet yes buffy is now doing training
some kind of personal trainer
she is DEFINATELY not satisfied with her look

dedetriniking

Women not supposed to have hard stomach so. Doh get meh wrong i not into the mampey ting either but there is a limit to hardness that i find attractive and them oman in this thread went past that limit.

DSP

Heri
Women not supposed to have hard stomach so. Doh get meh wrong i not into the mampey ting either but there is a limit to hardness that i find attractive and them oman in this thread went past that limit.

I dont mind a hard stomach at all. Everybody has their own personal taste. I like alot of different things within certain parameters and boundaries..all within reason. I like a level of feminine firmness in skin and flesh. I don't like the 'water in a plastic bag'(as someone I read/heard say) feel.