Imixers Who Have Recently Deleted Accounts But Have Returned Quickly With New Names

J

Juan Dan

Does anybody see a problem with this?

People leaving and coming back as if they are new people?
I would say long as the new name is not designed to hurt someone

for example I used to go against that on the next sites cause say you and a person in a debate/arguement

that person cannot handle you

then all of a sudden some new name or some name that never posted for five years pops up and starts arguing with you

it might be the case that people making names to get at insidious
he prolly got someone/people in a chokehold

debate is debate
harm is harm

plus himix is toppatop

OverLord Strum

for example I used to go against that on the next sites cause say you and a person in a debate/arguement

then all of a sudden some new name or some name that never posted for five years pops up and starts arguing with you

debate is debate
harm is harm

plus himix is toppatop
But what if that person was frequently in conflict with everyone? And wants to come back as if they are completely new?

Is that acceptable?

Cheetara83

The Strong One
Ain't nobody feathers ruffled, detective wrong. So you telling me nobody new can post round here? Interesting everyone is in such a panick lol.

Cheetara83

The Strong One

debate is debate
harm is harm
plus himix is toppatop
Shutup and stop galong like you drink mad puss piss.

Cheetara83

The Strong One
:grin: check away mi heart clean, you think if I was whom you think it is mi wouldn't get ketch arready, quit acting like a jealous gal when a new girl arrive on the scene.

OverLord Strum

Welp at least we know one of the people in question knows how to troll.

Probably not their first forum....willing to accept bets on that one. :secret:

Cheetara83

The Strong One
Yawn, this is boring now. Count yourself lucky that I engaged in any conversation at all not only are you irrelevant you are rigorously redundant.

J

Juan Dan

But what if that person was frequently in conflict with everyone? And wants to come back as if they are completely new?

Is that acceptable?
different people do diffrant things for diffrant blah blah blahs
and people shall be people
all to say if I am welcome on himix then anyone should be
what I am against is hoodrat bullshit and childish "jamaycan" dutty gal "sukk yurr madder fukk you nugga fukk yall aint shit fukk dat I say what I want" blah blah blah

sooner or later they shall understand those things do not a website run

I was watching one of those videos from sotomayor and he was talking about how "certain" women tougher than men and TALK tougher than me etc
and I said yesssssssssssss
thats it
nothing wrong with a fukk you or fukk off or you wont raype me slayve master maddafukka

yet that we in the yard in jail shit is a no no
blah blah blah

I am much much too civilised