Imixers Who Have Recently Deleted Accounts But Have Returned Quickly With New Names

Cheetara83

The Strong One
different people do diffrant things for diffrant blah blah blahs
and people shall be people
all to say if I am welcome on himix then anyone should be
what I am against is hoodrat bullshit and childish "jamaycan" dutty gal "sukk yurr madder fukk you nugga fukk yall aint shit fukk dat I say what I want" blah blah blah

sooner or later they shall understand those things do not a website run

I was watching one of those videos from sotomayor and he was talking about how "certain" women tougher than men and TALK tougher than me etc
and I said yesssssssssssss
thats
nothing wrong with a fukk you or fukk off or you wont raype me slayve master maddafukka
a
yet that we in the yard in jail shit is a no no
blah blah blah

I am much much too civilised
What I notice bout you, you galong wid you antics and say dem a gang fi get you banned, but as soon as you think you find someone you deemed weaker than you start use the same tactics people use on you on others. You are not civilized you are a confused puppet in a grown man body and nobody brought your mother in here so don't talk about hoodrats. Know that they don't like you here so don't worry youself with gang up business you still an outsider to them.

J

Juan Dan

What I notice bout you, you galong wid you antics and say dem a gang fi get you banned, but as soon as you think you find someone you deemed weaker than you start use the same tactics people use on you on others. You are not civilized you are a confused puppet in a grown man body and nobody brought your mother in here so don't talk about hoodrats. Know that they don't like you here so don't worry youself with gang up business you still an outsider to them.
oh its me you want to argue with
apologies

I am much much much too civilized for black hoodrat bishes
and yes you a black hoodrat bish

and no this man dont want to beat you up or fukk you

nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

you are my sister and I love you
a human being
gods creation

I love you

I wouldnt talk to you
i would go on the other side of the street
have nothing to do with you

yet I love you
have a wonderful day

Cheetara83

The Strong One
Who do you think you are, you are sad excuse for a jamaican. They are using you to get at me and like booboo the clown you run come, what are you a pansy, get a life and stop fighting battles that have nothing to do with you, you are not as important as you you deem yourself to be go decompress and get the hell out of here until they are ready to curse your azz out again.

J

Juan Dan

Who do you think you are, you are sad excuse for a jamaican. They are using you to get at me and like booboo the clown you run come, what are you a pansy, get a life and stop fighting battles that have nothing to do with you, you are not as important as you you deem yourself to be go decompress and get the hell out of here until they are ready to curse your azz out again.
oh more gems
that first post was a gem
this one is even better

I am from st.croix by the way
grew up with jahmaycans

oh you getting calmer now?

where is all that hoodrat fire?

tell me some more bout my mother?
you were told I would be angry at that?

come on gimme some more
talk some more bout my mother

cause obviously you know me personally and know that those things are not amusing to me
come on gimme some more

you need not wonder why there are folks I will have nothing to do with
ok then

J

Juan Dan

Ah shutup, new girl come around and it's the men who are fighting against her lol.
oh you "lol" ing now?

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

so sad

all that fire got outed
pooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrr thing

in any case you already fukd up

the first post I made was a POSTIVE to you
saying anyone should be allowed

yet noooooooooooo you wanna get on some black hoe dumb bish shit?
ok
have fun

Cheetara83

The Strong One
Listen ninja mi nah read all of that gibberish, so do me a favor avoid me, because at the end of the day they hate you more than they hate me. Pick di bean out your eye before you pick it out of somebody else, you can't tell me nothing, bye now you hear.

J

Juan Dan

Shutup them soon give you what you are looking for, watch and see your turn next you big dummy.
IMIX IS MY SITE

you read that?

a my site
me do what the fukk me want

you understand that?

and that means what I have ALWAYS DONE
be the same person

hence dragon is teaching folks how to run a website tonight at 10
tune in you can learn something

"wait my turn"
lol
lol
lol
lol

dont you understand himix is a COMPLETELY different hanimal?
himixers arent "rough tough ghetto come see in da hoood nugga here is my address" type of people
lol
lol
lol
lol

THATS THE DIFFERENCE

they normal people
folks not always on a hunt to one up someone or be the worst ghetto specimen there is
lol
lol
lol

now I could understand if folks were really in teh hood and really from garrisions and really bout dat life
lol
yet damn
badniss pretense
lol

Cheetara83

The Strong One
Who you think a go read of all a dat, yo go some where nuh, I will say it again your useless and not too bright at that but you are not as important as you make yourself out to be, I most certainly didn't sign up to talk to the most mentally handicapped person around here, so hop of you damn idiot.

J

Juan Dan

Who you think a go read of all a dat, yo go some where nuh, I will say it again your useless and not too bright at that but you are not as important as you make yourself out to be, I most certainly didn't sign up to talk to the most mentally handicapped person around here, so hop of you damn idiot.
"I musta been away too long, my feelings are ded"

Gangland

this my favorite mixtape
not sure why
didnt like how fiddy deal with him
in any case
first song

"the lizzids n the fishes n the snishes I ducked"

awww mayne

yet have a fun time on himix
keep the tude at a minimum and you will be ok

hate to see you just disappear after a few days
plus dragon wont ban you
he stopped banning people
unless they doubt my super modship then they gotta go

in any case we would never be cool I dont like your spirit
have fun and enjoy the rest of your day

Cheetara83

The Strong One
Did I invite you to come like me? You are nuttin but a well trained fassy, who gets kicked around here on a daily basis i rather take pointers from a sock puppet than a tiff tearing mad man like you, no one was talking to you in the first place but you decide to take me on like you are known to be level headed get lost you creep.