Interracial Couples with Black Women

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
There's a simple reason or logic why black women have a disdain for BM dating WM, oppose to black men having issue with BW dating WM. It's like no one wants to own up to it or say it proudly.

BW with WM, always appears/looks CONTRIVED....:meeting:

I think it's Valid and Fair to say when a black male or female, and I'll go as far as other races too...sees a Black male with a White woman, it's seriously believed that that Black male has a genuine desire for that White woman. Whether folks feel the root of it is out of delusion or genuine interest, it's still seen as serious and sincere.

Let's not HIDE from the TRUTH. :nea:

jamaicangirl

Boonoonoonoos
There's a simple reason or logic why black women have a disdain for BM dating WM, oppose to black men having issue with BW dating WM. It's like no one wants to own up to it or say it proudly.

BW with WM, always appears/looks CONTRIVED....:meeting:

I think it's Valid and Fair to say when a black male or female, and I'll go as far as other races too...sees a Black male with a White woman, it's seriously believed that that Black male has a genuine desire for that White woman. Whether folks feel the root of it is out of delusion or genuine interest, it's still seen as serious and sincere.

Let's not HIDE from the TRUTH. :nea:
rofl

DerMonger

Just like I said these photo's illustrate the black women's attempt at interacial dating success is almost entirely limited to the white man.

Oh but Janet (on her 3rd or is it 4th marriage?) is that 1% of women in this thread that managed to buck the trend and snag a Arab billionaire.

When thinking of venturing to other various races.....good luck with those odds sistas,lol.

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
I know...for solidarity purposes you can't publicly agree.

it's cool.

so colo you saying that a white man does not genuinely desire the black woman??? :confused:
Uhmmmm...I do think they do genuinely desire black woman, but out of NOVELTY. Like, there's an unwritten rule for those of wealth & power to covet all things EXOTIC.

I.E...a fast car in your driveway.

I.E...a pet leopard in your backyard.

I.E...a Black woman on your side.

Reference: Triniameri's images for illustration.

I'm not trying to knock or diminish, I just feel that's the public perception.

triniameri

Hey Ms. Carter...

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1815234629/swirl-interracial-couples-in-the-san-francisco-bay/widget/video.html" frameborder="0"> </iframe>