Interracial Couples with Black Women

Missmayling

Yeah...she just like a lotta these black women pictured and in real life...fading 40 somethings with nowhere else to go at that stage of her life. Better to take what she can get than be a ole gray haired loner. 20 something black women in their physical primes with the world at their feet don't just up and say: "Oh I wanna settle with a Bangladeshi man named Shankar".

Yeah black women out there can be found successful with other non white races. Then again a lot of people find success at Powerball too,lol.

I live in the most multicultural/diverse city on the planet where you can find virtually any ethnic background and other than the odd white man....eh no other race hooking up with black women. They just aren't interested in black women....and nor are black women interested in them.
well, its well known that the Bengalis do not like Guyanese or Trinis and take offence being called that, so your point is mute when it comes to South Asian/ Black relationships.

secondly, you would have to be socializing in these ethic areas to see these men with Black women. Just like you tend to see more Black men with non black women in Black areas.

triniameri

Hey Ms. Carter...
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/anzxcU0qbgs?list=PL71B695F423C1A8EB" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

TheEducator

Yet they all identify themselves as black women ...Lena Horne parents were biracial just like both sets of my grandparents...doesn't make me any less black
I can identify as a white man. Does that make me a white man?

LOL @ doesn't make me any less black. You really going to argue that a mulatto isn't less black than a black man with two black parents?

triniameri

Hey Ms. Carter...

LOL @ doesn't make me any less black. You really going to argue that a mulatto isn't less black than a black man with two black parents?
You can still be black with a multi-ethnic heritage like most blacks of the diaspora

Lisa Wu Hartwell Parents

Lisa Wu Hartwell

dollbabi

Earth Angel

Well, the women are all of African descent, in addition to any other heritage. Again one reason why I prefer that description as it excludes nothing else but references the pertinent heritage. Anyway, you can carry on with your back and forth about black and mulatto this and that...

triniameri

Hey Ms. Carter...
You love who you love...I refuse believe that all these men view black women as exotic novelty items or the black women that chose to be with them were rejected by black men- and they were a last resort

I encourage Black women too expand their dating pool...sometimes the grass is greener on the other side and sometimes grass is just grass...men will be men no matter what race..

Black women you are loved no matter what others may tell you

Mr Mercy

Banned
You love who you love...I refuse believe that all these men view black women as exotic novelty items or the black women that chose to be with them were rejected by black men- and they were a last resort

I encourage Black women too expand their dating pool...sometimes the grass is greener on the other side and sometimes grass is just grass...men will be men no matter what race..

Black women you are loved no matter what others may tell you
Awww very inspiring speech. A lot of black men will endorse your message since they are not seeking black women lol

triniameri

Hey Ms. Carter...
Awww very inspiring speech. A lot of black men will endorse your message since they are not seeking black women lol
Everyone has their preferences but I don't see many black women
degrading black men in the process to uplift another race...

that is where I have a problem... no one is better than the other