Is calling someone FAT derogatory

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
That Sotomayor guy is disgusting. It's as though he cannot discuss women without derogatory language. Doesn't he have a daughter? Shame.
I think he has a black daughter who is slim and who he allows to view some of his videos so make of that what you will.

dollbabi

Earth Angel
That is a real pet peeve of mine. I have stopped being friends with a couple guys for this reason.

I would ask them, why is she a b**ch or a heaux and they could not answer the question.

So that got me thinking, is this how they refer to me to their friends -- so I just disassociated myself from them.
Don't blame you at all. I don't know what is wrong with somr of these men that they feel such behavior is acceptable...

DSP

Heri

He actually is , plus he tends to be a HUGE hypocrite who contradicts himself all the time. Plus I remember him admitting to finding Yvette Bova attractive , so he shouldn't be judging anyone..lol
I went and googled her

No disrespect to anybody who likes her look or to her....but

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
I went and googled her

No disrespect to anybody who likes her look or to her....but

For those who like to pre-judge people based on their looks, whether fat, ugly or whatever, here is a message from the Shadow that you may need to heed!

Shadow - Deceiving (1978)
<iframe width="550" height="400" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Nd4qoQIez7c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Maybe Tommy Sotomayor and the likes would do well to listen to the message in this song! :good:

DSP

Heri
For those who like to pre-judge people based on their looks, whether fat, ugly or whatever, here is a message from the Shadow that you may need to heed!

Maybe Tommy Sotomayor and the likes would do well to listen to the message in this song! :good:
why did you quote me?