Is College a Scam?

Inquistive

Watch this documentary.

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VpZtX32sKVE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
how much of these kinda threads are you gonna post? like if you dont want to go, jus drop out and done.... do you have real estate on youtube or soemthing?

Inquistive

how much of these kinda threads are you gonna post? like if you dont want to go, jus drop out and done.... do you have real estate on youtube or soemthing?
Shet ya rass.

The video was posted yesterday. It gone viral. I just want to see what people think on Imix.

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
i didnt watch the video yet... but i think the problem is people let college use them instead of them using college to the fullest... then they end up becoming bitter about the whole college thing when it was them approaching it the wrong way

Pre

wow ya in the states that appears to be a rip off, i mean you can't even resell your textbooks??? lol

RotiKing2004eva

I had < 20K in student loans and I think that's good...sadly looking back I wish I went to Community College, although I loved my College Experience.

This is a great documentary so far. All I know is college books are the biggest ripoff ever.

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
I had < 20K in student loans and I think that's good...sadly looking back I wish I went to Community College, although I loved my College Experience.

This is a great documentary so far. All I know is college books are the biggest ripoff ever.
Pretty soon when the majority of college txt books are on e reader format and these kids start finding was to put them on file sharing sites and people stop buying txt books, they gonna learn

haitianprince

100 % Ayisien-0% yankee

i agree there where some courses i took in college, my professors never mention anything about the text book in chapter/reviews-in the bad thing about it them textbook was part of our tution. i'm college loan debt.....and yes i agree i should went to a community college instead in took my time instead of rushing in getting a degree !!!!!!

Last edited:

dorishall

Let's face it - the majority of the tests that you will take in your life are going to be stressful. And if the test is measuring your ability to speak a foreign language, that can add another element of stress into the equation. The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) is widely used to measure a non-native speaker's ability to employ and understand the English language in an academic essay for you, and it is very often a requirement for being accepted into a school where English is the primary language.
As stressful as tests can be, you can dramatically improve your chances if you know what to expect before sitting down to begin. The following sections identify the individual parts of the TOEFL, and they should give you an idea of what you will be expected to complete. Keep in mind that there are small differences between the paper test and the computer-based test.

Barbaria

Hello to all yall! To be honest, it is a very difficult question and I think that there are many factors that are depending on a certain place, but most people are using additional tutors if they want to study something better. For example, if you want to enter a technical university, it is better to use math tutors, because there is usually not enough practice in a college.