Joint Custody?

DSP

Heri
He wants to stay with his dad, mom doesn't want him to and calls police...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/XKfm723mISo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

step dad is annoying as hell
the cops got it right this time IMO

sharkie

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/XKfm723mISo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You watched an hour of these people bachannal? Steups.

Poca

At 14 years old, the judges usually take the kid's opinion and desire into consideration.

LIONESS onda RISE

I disagree... I think the Dad is a douche and he CANT be a good fix to the situation. The man ALLOWED his son to disrespect the mom..lol..right there says everything!

- and he seems to be deadbeat because she said he doesn't see the kids often

DSP

Heri
what state is this?
Texas

I disagree... I think the Dad is a douche and he CANT be a good fix to the situation. The man ALLOWED his son to disrespect the mom..lol..right there says everything!

- and he seems to be deadbeat because she said he doesn't see the kids often
She limits how often the father spends time. Teenage boys should be in their father's custody more often at that age.

you see he wants to LIVE with dad

Step dad looks like he does whatever the wife tells him and echoes her as well. He should be sitting on the porch waiting for this all to be done. I can see why the dad in the truck left her. She's too controlling.

The cops did it right

LIONESS onda RISE

Texas

She limits how often the father spends time. Teenage boys should be in their father's custody more often at that age.

you see he wants to LIVE with dad

R
Step dad looks like he does whatever the wife tells him and echoes her as well. He should be sitting on the porch waiting for this all to be done. I can see why the dad in the truck left her. She's too controlling.

The cops did it right
No, SHE doesn't limit the time... The courts did.. Further, she has legal physical custody and although the police won't get involved, dad will be held in contempt if Court orders!

There may b a reason mom was granted custody and they were not given joint physical custody

Had he went back to court with his sons wishes, he would have fared better in the long run. He's a ################ and showed his character by allowing the son to duarte spect the mom.. and, I'm sure he coached the whole thing