KEVIN LYTTLE, "SKINNY FABULOUS," n "FIREMAN HOOPER" ARE NAMED CULTURAL AMBASSADORS

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
KEVIN LYTTLE, "SKINNY FABULOUS," n "FIREMAN HOOPER" ARE NAMED CULTURAL AMBASSADORS

With DIPLOMATIC PASSPORTS by the GOVERNMENT of St. Vincent and the Grenadines.

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
I WANT the MEMBERSHIP to ADDRESS the KING of MAINSTREAM SOCA, Kevin Lyttle, as AMBASSADOR LYTTLE from this POINT FORWARD.

YUHHHHHH SEEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
SANTIWAH, SHOW that you BIGGER than the REST of the TRAUMATIZED TRINIS by BIGGING UP the KING of MAINSTREAM, AMBASSADOR Lyttle, for BECOMING a CULTURAL AMBASSADOR of St. Vincent and the Grenadines.

Santiwah

Santiwah
What! Look if the government of Saint Vincent has bestowed the honor to the man then props to him but until he proves that he can fill the role of 'ambassador' then and only then he will get the honor... Kevin is not producing any new music that is worthy of praise and to date it is just TMO that he is pushing...

So tell me how many people did he convince to travel to Saint Vincent? Is he selling Saint Vincent or Kevin Lyttle?

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
What! Look if the government of Saint Vincent has bestowed the honor to the man then props to him but until he proves that he can fill the role of 'ambassador' then and only then he will get the honor... Kevin is not producing any new music that is worthy of praise and to date it is just TMO that he is pushing...

So tell me how many people did he convince to travel to Saint Vincent? Is he selling Saint Vincent or Kevin Lyttle?
:kicks:kicks n SMH@Only TMO that he is PUSHING

The MAN is a GLOBAL ARTIST and VINCYLAND is always MENTIONED in his PROMO or INTERVIEWS.

This is Kevin Lyttle's SECOND GO AROUND as AMBASSADOR of St. Vincent and the Grenadines.

YUHHHHHH SEEEEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe