Love & Hip Hop NY- Season 4

Minxy

maaaaaaaaan...i always say, men couldn't do half the shit they do if women respected eachother :no2:...dat b*tch deserves a beat down for reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal :no2:

Oneshot

where de crix
funny how women tolerate, in fact encourage violence to each other, but let a brother decide to slap a

just forget about it

Minxy

huh? its about women bruh, if it was the women being scandelous with her man then he deserve a box too

Othello

funny how women tolerate, in fact encourage violence to each other, but let a brother decide to slap a

just forget about it
Right. Notice you don't hear anyone crying about it, no uproar from the media. Like I said in another thread people tend to only complain when they are on the bad end of the double standard stick

Minxy

just forget about it
Right. Notice you don't hear anyone crying about it, no uproar from the media. Like I said in another thread people tend to only complain when they are on the bad end of the double standard stick
do u two watch the show?? Do you even have an idea what im talking about :mda:

Minxy

which is :meeting:...the chic knows he is married or has a wifey but is plotting to take him from his family...if it was the other way around, same difference...whats the problem :drag:

tikreyol

Got Kompa?
Thank god Monday Night Ratchet TV is back! :kicks Where do I start?

Yandy - You knew damn well the man you was messing with was no good and you went and created a child trying to create some sort of "family." Now that the law has caught up to him you gonna cry crocodile teers on TV tchhhhhhhhuuuuuuuiiiiiiiiipppps!

Peter Gunz - Seriously with that dog doo doo on his feet :kicks I know someone caught that. That's just nasty. That mean's their carpet is disgusting. Did yall see that poor 2 bedroom apartment he had his family living in? The way these people are living is embarrassing. He couldn't even get his family a $699 rooms to go furniture set. This man thoroughly embarrassed himself last night. That threeway love triangle is tired. I refuse to believe the baby mother didn't know what was going on.

K Michelle - She tried it coming out that private plane :kicks like she sold that many damn records to be hopping off private jets.

Rich Dollaz - Wack dollaz can we get this lame old bummy fools off my tv screen.

Joe Budden n Tahiry - Welcome back big booty Tahiry! lol Storyline is a little tired but i'm sure they'll pick it up. Joey will either be cheating or back on the crack pipe.

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush

Yandy - You knew damn well the man you was messing with was no good and you went and created a child trying to create some sort of "family." Now that the law has caught up to him you gonna cry crocodile teers on TV tchhhhhhhhuuuuuuuiiiiiiiiipppps!

Peter Gunz - Seriously with that dog doo doo on his feet :kicks I know someone caught that. That's just nasty. That mean's their carpet is disgusting. Did yall see that poor 2 bedroom apartment he had his family living in? The way these people are living is embarrassing. He couldn't even get his family a $699 rooms to go furniture set. This man thoroughly embarrassed himself last night. That threeway love triangle is tired. I refuse to believe the baby mother didn't know what was going on.

K Michelle - She tried it coming out that private plane :kicks like she sold that many damn records to be hopping off private jets.

Rich Dollaz - Wack dollaz can we get this lame old bummy fools off my tv screen.

Joe Budden n Tahiry - Welcome back big booty Tahiry! lol Storyline is a little tired but i'm sure they'll pick it up. Joey will either be cheating or back on the crack pipe.

Dyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyying at her n Mandefghijklmnop telling that boy he in the army. :lol :lol

tikreyol

Got Kompa?
Dyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyying at her n Mandefghijklmnop telling that boy he in the army. :lol :lol
Not Mandefasodfihjwa;lef :rofl::rofl::rofl: And yes they're a damn fool for that army story. Like the boy don't watch tv or have his classmates telling him the truth.

Naughtyshawtie

Self Made

what i wanna know is if they gonna read out their STD test results on the show...havent watched this show since season 1 of l&hhatl....and i thought the peeing on the stick in a ublic restroom was bad...

also what is mandiwei;svahihnkr in jail for? she crying bout oh there are ppl doing wrong and dey still on de streets and life so unfair?...ummm i am sure if he was that good of a man he wouldnt be in jail...

tikreyol

Got Kompa?
what i wanna know is if they gonna read out their STD test results on the show...havent watched this show since season 1 of l&hhatl....and i thought the peeing on the stick in a ublic restroom was bad...

also what is mandiwei;svahihnkr in jail for? she crying bout oh there are ppl doing wrong and dey still on de streets and life so unfair?...ummm i am sure if he was that good of a man he wouldnt be in jail...
No :kicks by the end of the show they revealed that he "passed" his STD test. So i'm sure they were hunching that night SMH. If you ask me they probably gave him the wrong test. He should have taken a drug test but that's another story...

And yea the feds busted Mandsdlfkjas;f for conspiracy drug trafficking charges. And he's been held for a few months now awaiting trial. They are probably holding him hoping that he'll snitch. I don't know why Yandy acting for the cameras because everyone in NY knows this guy was pushing drugs. SMH

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
No :kicks by the end of the show they revealed that he "passed" his STD test. So i'm sure they were hunching that night SMH. If you ask me they probably gave him the wrong test. He should have taken a drug test but that's another story...

And yea the feds busted Mandsdlfkjas;f for conspiracy drug trafficking charges. And he's been held for a few months now awaiting trial. They are probably holding him hoping that he'll snitch. I don't know why Yandy acting for the cameras because everyone in NY knows this guy was pushing drugs. SMH
She want to be known as the "good" one on the show. When she was crying and said she don't know...I was like girrrrl, you ain't read them charges. lol

Moi

well, what can i say
so gunnz say the baby mama is his soulmate but marry the side chick...lol bruhhhh

y these men does embarrass these women they claim to love on tv so