Married men bulling they employee's

N

n/a

For the past couple of weeks I have to witness this bull$hit.

meh supervisor whose been married for 10 yrs + with children, bullin one of the chicks in the company. Now that she getting some from the Director of the company she head is big now. She comes to work when she feels, she always on a cancer stick, she always in he office doing god knows what, they kissing and feeling on each other in the staircase like high school kids.

They whole company knows about it at first everybody was like whatever that is they business but not until we got a nice e-mail from him giving congrads to his work whore for her promotion. She's been working here for 6 months now as a client support rep. and she got promoted to Sale's Manager.

The whole office was upset bc we all know how she got the promotion.

Now today the building are working on the elevators so we have to take the stairs.I guess the door on our floor is a little stiff,this son of a bitch calls me to open the door for him, so I didn't dig no horrors I open the door,then to find out them was in the staircase fooling around,you should see she tryin to fix she clothes and grinnin like she saw GOD. I just open the door steuups and walk back to meh desk

They taking this relationship thing a little to far now.
Some might say I'm hating but it's nothing like that. This a work place, I believe you most not mix business with pleasure but if yuh happen to do mix the too keep it under wraps instead of having the whole company know yuh business.

I done vent
Carry on

M

MrBlackRock

she look good ? i want a peice ah de action ain nuff wrong wid sharing ..........

nothing wrong wid trying to get a promotion and losing some hormones in de process if a man did fooping he way to de top we'd think nothing of it

SSS

At my company........... They have Miss-I-am-too-cute-for-the-world fucking she boss mind you she isn't the only one, her ass get a promotion............... everybody in the company knows.........I guess that the only way some of the women feel they can get some place in the business world.

It show a lot for there self respect.........I mean ain't isn't like she is he woman................ I mean Will leave he wife for Jada but shit ain't wukking so for them...............

socakitten_1

I agree with you and then these ladies does feel they own the establishment. It is not good to be screwing your boss and especially if he already have a wife. I think only little people does sleep there way to the top and sometimes it have no top so they just nasty. How yuh does do that and then look the man in his face and you should just prostitute cause he paying yuh when yuh done. I know someone who say she with she boss I know it not going to work but she don't hear so she will feel.

D

Dragon

It has married women who are having sex with their male employees too.

pennywhine

Okaaaaaay!!! They bettah be careful, I used to work at a Company named Robert Plan in Lynbrook LI, and I watch a VP wife come up dey with a shotgun foh he kint, lol yuh shoulda see how security forget dey is security. Ah nearly piss mehself wit laugh.

Dougla Ting

Happily Ever After
pennywhine said:
Okaaaaaay!!! They bettah be careful, I used to work at a Company named Robert Plan in Lynbrook LI, and I watch a VP wife come up dey with a shotgun foh he kint, lol yuh shoulda see how security forget dey is security. Ah nearly piss mehself wit laugh.
Doh stop deh! What happened next!

N

n/a

pennywhine said:

Somebody done threathen to call he wife and send she pic of them loving up at we X-mas party.

I just doh want to be here when the drama start.