Maybe people not finding wife and husband material...

EloquenceInc

Get your passport & come !
Because that might be what they SAY the want, but not what they are actually looking for.

So I am in this fb group some high school buddy started, full of black Americans and the folks of other ethnicities who identify with them. I'm in there cause when I transferred schools I was in school with this guy, and then ran into him again in college. Plus it gives me a little snapshot of what's going on in the life and mind of the average person sharing their mentality on any given day.

So one guy made a post that immediately got responses, his post said:
You know the #################### good when he says....
You know the ################ good when she says....

I made a spin off post and til NOW has NO responses, except a girl telling me "nobody's looking for that babes" when I noticed tumbleweed rolling through my post and commented "wow so we don't know when she's wife or he's husband quality? uh oh." My spin off was titled:

You know she's wife material because she...
You know he's husband material because he...
But in this SAME group will rage discussions and joke picture memes all day long about how n*ggas ain't sh*t and how dese b*tches and h*es out here ain't sh*t...

smh So what's the point of lecturing each other on what to do and not do and why people don't have a good man or good woman...people expecting the good ones to just be satisfied with good sex?

It was kinda sad, the sex post had some people posting multiple responses...designed of course to show off how great people find them to be in bed...

Just an OBSERVATION!

Minxy

Because marriage is not one size fits all maybe :drag:...sex is pretty basic, keep it nasty, fresh, and frequent :taunt:

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
i have had an epiphany over the last few weeks that would be a great anecdote for this thread but i don't feel like typing that much

DSP

Heri
LOL!! Ya'll gonna be 150 years old complaining about the same problems.

This is most of you right here.. going on dates at 102 years old

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3u4Yt6RHgsA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

EloquenceInc

Get your passport & come !
LOL!! Ya'll gonna be 150 years old complaining about the same problems.

This is most of you right here.. going on dates at 102 years old

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3u4Yt6RHgsA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Oh stooop. You know by 102 they not going to be able to see hear smell nor taste much much less want to go on a date. And any man still "dating" as a geriatric going to try and reclaim his youth through some young ting...

I made this ONE post because of what had been raging on here forever...i mean last week. lol. And because the guy's topic made the spinoff jump in my head. I honestly thought since everybody seem to know what wrong with the opposite sex, they would have a long laundry list of what they consider Mr. & Mrs. Right. My surprise: not a peep.

Or it was too deep and made them have to think too hard?

rayt2009

Radiant Silvergun
Simply put, they didnt give a damn to think to post about marriage hence most folx are further against the idea these days. The Generation of ME.