Mind, Body n' Soul: Imix In Vogue Gettin' In 2 Shape

sk gyal

Unregistered User
Who here wants to lose weight? Who is interested in an imix support group?

*raises hand* Me!!! :D

SweetPea

Dis Girl is POISON!
:( Find I Losin More Weight Than I Want N Not In My Belly Area.... It Ain That Big But Its A Gut That I Need To Lose! :(

Help!!! I Need A Trainer But I Dunno When I Have Time...

Bad Thing Is I Work In My School's Gym..

zenzele1

Island Soul's PD
SweetPea said:
:( Find I Losin More Weight Than I Want N Not In My Belly Area.... It Ain That Big But Its A Gut That I Need To Lose! :(

Have you considered Pilates? My friend did it and it really tightened her tummy.

sk gyal

Unregistered User
SweetPea said:

:eek:

Thickting

youngdru said:
prolly if u lose weight ......you will no longer be thickthing...

you will now be known as regular size thing. :cool:
:kicks oh gosh a lil 10-15 lbs won't hurt.. :D just adding more curves

V

vincy_socababy

zenzele1 said:
Have you considered Pilates? My friend did it and it really tightened her tummy.

i went and got a yogalates workout DVD and it does work, I love my yoga.But i get bored.I need someone to push me.HEEEEELLLLLLPPPPP

Spliff Star

OnE eYe MoNsTeR InC.
vincy_socababy said:
i went and got a yogalates workout DVD and it does work, I love my yoga.But i get bored.I need someone to push me.HEEEEELLLLLLPPPPP
take me back baby.....i'll push you :cool:

zenzele1

Island Soul's PD
candy69 said:
I am game I will support and join as well....A little 10 to 15lbs wouldn't hurt me either :)
We did this last year and it really worked. I lost about 10lbs and I think Rupeegyrl and Xtasyreds lost weight as well before Crop Over.

We gotta get ready for the costumes ladies. I want to lose between 12-17lbs. That would put me at exactly my BMI. I worked out on Monday and plan to work out tonight. I want to just do 3 days a week of aerobic activity. Also, ladies it is important to weight train. It has so many benefits.

sk gyal

Unregistered User
Well...I have a lot of weight to lose. I'm not a mampie but I need to drop some pounds and tone up. I was going to order slim in 6 but I already have Power 90 so I'll go with that. I was thinking that we could post inches lost, pounds lost etc every week. I mean we'll still check in everyday and motivate each other and make meaningful suggestions. We could officially start this Sunday, Monday...Any suggestions?

spicydimples

meximadness
i would like to lose about 20lbs. & mostly want to tone my stomach, arms & butt...
for now, i only have 2 days to do cardio but i'd like to get into a routine of stretching & toning at home.
any ideas that actually work?

Libralove83

Ęmρ®ëśš VăńєŞŞâ
i need to lose about 15 lbs.....b4 the summer hits...and this is all on my upper half....arms, especially abs, and tone up my back.....any suggestions?
.........and i've been told that my face is too fat :mad