Mix CD Download

BIGTRUCK ENT

I would go into a ting about most of soca for this year not just vincy but to make a long a long story short i hope all the so called big isands of soca and claypso step it up for 2007 that includes SVG but never the less I still enjoying the music no matter where it from need to push the zouk more

can't get at ya link you need to make it public I can't remember what it is you need to do but its something like that

Socaboy

look meh!
I would go into a ting about most of soca for this year not just vincy but to make a long a long story short i hope all the so called big isands of soca and claypso step it up for 2007 that includes SVG but never the less I still enjoying the music no matter where it from need to push the zouk more

can't get at ya link you need to make it public I can't remember what it is you need to do but its something like that
hmmm, I have to look into that, didn't know I had to do that. Anybody else having a problem downloading it?

Digga D

UK™ (CEO)
Most of the soca out of St. Vincent for 2006, didn't make the cut for most of us soca lovers !
well it had to come from someone who's trini :scratch
nut then again did u even hear n e soca from SVG 2006??? and if so what tracks do u know???

:read:

If anybody's interested, you can download our last CD done prior to Miami Carnival 2006, click the link and enjoy.

http://download.yousendit.com/DAD3EC932ADB90EE

Only available til Wednesday...
Bless 4 di link, look forward to listenin!! :good:

trinifrombx

well it had to come from someone who's trini :scratch
nut then again did u even hear n e soca from SVG 2006??? and if so what tracks do u know???

:read:

Bless 4 di link, look forward to listenin!! :good:

WHat does that have to do with the price for Milk ?

Boman- Level again,

soca anthem

James P- the nookie man , sunshine

KL, Becket, etc

which one you feel are the top three, place the link and I'll get back to you.