Money Talk....

jamaicangirl

Boonoonoonoos
Please make sure that you have disability insurance. I was "making loot" then I became ill and now everything is different. I had learned to save at least one year's salary for an emergency situation or life change. I had one year of my old salary which was much lower than my last salary but it was still a lifesaver. I did not, however, have disability insurance. I have life insurance which I purchased for the benefit of my child, but I didn't have disability because I thought that no matter how disabled I was, I could always make money. That was a mistake. There is making money and then there is making a decent amount of money. Anyway, I repeat

1 Disability insurance, life insurance, disaster insurance, property insurance

2. Savings including retirement funds, CDs, tax free investments without penalties, etc.

3. Passive income. Even if it is a small amount, it may be enough to tide you over or to spend as your disposable income.

I hope that you all never need this advice but speak witha financial planner who can analyze your situation and give you specific advice related to your career, salary, family size, etc.

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
Please make sure that you have disability insurance. I was "making loot" then I became ill and now everything is different. I had learned to save at least one year's salary for an emergency situation or life change. I had one year of my old salary which was much lower than my last salary but it was still a lifesaver. I did not, however, have disability insurance. I have life insurance which I purchased for the benefit of my child, but I didn't have disability because I thought that no matter how disabled I was, I could always make money. That was a mistake. There is making money and then there is making a decent amount of money. Anyway, I repeat

1 Disability insurance, life insurance, disaster insurance, property insurance

2. Savings including retirement funds, CDs, tax free investments without penalties, etc.

3. Passive income. Even if it is a small amount, it may be enough to tide you over or to spend as your disposable income.

I hope that you all never need this advice but speak witha financial planner who can analyze your situation and give you specific advice related to your career, salary, family size, etc.

Sorry to hear...but yes, we went over this a lot here....

Young ppl dont realize the best things to get young is a life insurance policy, whole life that can be paid up in 10 to 15 years...meaning you stop paying premiums and have the insurance for life, to take a loan, or death ....but i concur, still have my disability plan in place, a must have...you just never know.

Things happen.

KindCare6

To have good money, you need to either work very well or do something your own. I do not really like trading, but prefer to trade on the Internet. You can simply create your website with products and make good money. You can also learn how to do everything correctly in the blogs of these guys https://www.owox.com/. Everything is very well and clearly described there.

Soplo

So, it is a good idea to think about your retirement when you are so young. This is a smart decision. Personally, I don't think about it because I try to catch the moment and live here and now. So, now I am reading this source about credit cards and I am sure, I will enjoy it. I am just going to buy a new laptop

Brood

Sorry to hear...but yes, we went over this a lot here....

Young ppl dont realize the best things to get young is a life insurance policy, whole life that can be paid up in 10 to 15 years...meaning you stop paying premiums and have the insurance for life, to take a loan, or death ....but i concur, still have my disability plan in place, a must have...you just never know.

Things happen.

Sometimes this applies not only to money. Disability makes you take a fresh look at the most ordinary things like going to the toilet. I had to completely change the toilet and bathroom when my father became disabled. Yes, now there are many simple things that simplify the process, you can see more info here. Nevertheless, it was a good signal for me to prepare for possible troubles in advance.

Korka

The best marketing is when you hire a third party to do your promotion. Thus, you attract a group that focuses specifically on promoting your business and they use all their means to attract new customers. I contacted this company http://medio.agency/web-interactive/ at one time. At the moment, with their help, I am developing my business well.

Mary James

"I think a simple rule of business is, if you do the things that are easier first, then you can actually make a lot of progress."
– Mark Zuckerberg

What are the truthful words. Just think that now anyone can create a online store free and fast in half an hour and start their own small business. All you need is a laptop and a desire to work hard and to achieve results. Predict that you can change your life right here and now.