Nanny, Cudjoe, and other Jamaican Maroons were Muslim?

bktrini305

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/jvnU0v6hcUo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/bKyGxBCR_HE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

bktrini305

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/pJhSejBDTPI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

antiguad

Their religion is their business...they are not our heroes for religious leadership...

I'm more wondering why this is of interest to you? Why aren't you discussing your own nation's heroes?
I came across an interesting story and I shared it. I'm a bit confused as to why you're wondering if this is "of interest" to me? If a similar article was released about Antigua, or any other Caribbean country which has a similar shared history, I would post it as well.

Why so serious?

Lucianite

I came across an interesting story and I shared it. I'm a bit confused as to why you're wondering if this is "of interest" to me? If a similar article was released about Antigua, or any other Caribbean country which has a similar shared history, I would post it as well.

Why so serious?
:tekdat:tekdat:anddat:anddat

you got caught in the crossfire of the imix island wars

J

Juan Dan

u act a bit off
its the cost of having an extremely low intelligence yet asking the most brilllyant questions of the universe

unlike you and the "just netters" who enjoy nothing more than a heavy dose of charactering

certain things I consider quite serious
and this is one such thing mr "I am just joking, everything is a joke"

so pardon me if I am not as your kind who are ghay, dumb, and love to play