Official Love And Hiphop season 2 thread

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
I heard Yandy's baby daddy voice and flipped the channel, Joe Budd looks like Common's crack headish stunt double. I can't this season.

#NotGonnaWatch

tikreyol

Got Kompa?
Yandy's man is a deadbeat 16 year old from Harlem, Joe Budden is still a crack head, Olivia still thinks she's gonna happen, and Tahiry is a "urban" model/actress that happens to be picking up waitress shifts at Applebee's.

They need to bring back Joseline and fast!

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
Yandy's man is a deadbeat 16 year old from Harlem, Joe Budden is still a crack head, Olivia still thinks she's gonna happen, and Tahiry is a "urban" model/actress that happens to be picking up waitress shifts at Applebee's.

:lol :lol :lol

N

NaturalBornRidah

Urban Models do not make that much money.

N

NaturalBornRidah

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TZAJ9DyoVtI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LOL Tahiry is kind of sloppy looking. She sound like a rat.So this her,man why is dude tweaking over this b!tch.

islandgoddess__

this last episode had me wondering wha does really be goin thru deze gyul head.

Joe Budden told his gf, Kaylin, that he's goin to the Dominican Republic wit his ex because he feels that they could possibly still be in love. He proceeded to say that he's not asking her permission to go & could really care less about her feelings about the whole situation. Her response? I don't like it but if that's what you need to do then I support you. :eek: WTF!!!

triniameri

Hey Ms. Carter...

Joe Budden told his gf, Kaylin, that he's goin to the Dominican Republic wit his ex because he feels that they could possibly still be in love. He proceeded to say that he's not asking her permission to go & could really care less about her feelings about the whole situation. Her response? I don't like it but if that's what you need to do then I support you. :eek: WTF!!!
She's young/dumb plus he took her in when she was homeless so she will always have a loyalty to him no matter what he does:dirol:

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer

It was HURTFUL for him to do that to her....

Buh, she handled that like a "G".

I give her credit for not acting like a FOOL to a Man who obviously doesn't care for her as much as she does.

She's young/dumb plus he took her in when she was homeless so she will always have a loyalty to him no matter what he does:dirol:
I agree excluding the young/dumb part....she did well, and handled a "F"up'ed situation maturely.

triniameri

Hey Ms. Carter...

It was HURTFUL for him to do that to her....

Buh, she handled that like a "G".

I give her credit for not acting like a FOOL to a Man who obviously doesn't care for her as much as she does.

I agree excluding the young/dumb part....she did well, and handled a "F"up'ed situation maturely.
She did handle it maturely (for the cameras anyway :good:)..give her mad props for that...I would have given her a standing ovation if she said goodbye and went and packed her shit and never looked back... but she's choosing to be doormat and it's an effing shame...she really is too beautiful to be waiting for Joe to make up his mind

reminds me of abused children that will take up for the very parent that beat them...just sad :no2:...even Tahiry was like him coming to DR was foul! Leaving that poor girl like that..tsk tsk

makes some good TV though :movies

Mrs. Skilz™

she aint that stupid...she need a place to stay so why not just accept it for what it is lol...gawd im glad i can take care of me and my own...

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
She did handle it maturely (for the cameras anyway :good:)..give her mad props for that...I would have given her a standing ovation if she said goodbye and went and packed her shit and never looked back... but she's choosing to be doormat and it's an effing shame...she really is too beautiful to be waiting for Joe to make up his mind

reminds me of abused children that will take up for the very parent that beat them...just sad :no2:...even Tahiry was like him coming to DR was foul! Leaving that poor girl like that..tsk tsk

makes some good TV though :movies

There's nothing for her to really beef about...in actuality, she is sittin' pretty. She was never in the driver's seat in this situation, so there's nothing for her dictate now. If the ride ends, she gets out where ever she ends up. She chose that outcome when she decided to be with him, in the first place.

she aint that stupid...she need a place to stay so why not just accept it for what it is lol...gawd im glad i can take care of me and my own...

Exactly....

Be that as it may...u tellin me she gon ultimately leave the relationship with what she came in with...nothing? That's stupid.
Stupid???

How so?

She pregnant?

She Married?

Why does she NEED to leave with Something, when apparently she brought ZILCH in???

She need to be happy for the experience, and go about her merry way..."There are Plenty of BALLERS, out on there on the World Court"