Official Love And Hiphop season 2 thread

Mrs. Skilz™

There's nothing for her to really beef about...in actuality, she is sittin' pretty. She was never in the driver's seat in this situation, so there's nothing for her dictate now. If the ride ends, she gets out where ever she ends up. She chose that outcome when she decided to be with him, in the first place.

Exactly....

Stupid???

How so?

She pregnant?

She Married?

Why does she NEED to leave with Something, when apparently she brought ZILCH in???

She need to be happy for the experience, and go about her merry way..."There are Plenty of BALLERS, out on there on the World Court"
precisely sitting pretty til her time is up ...

islandgoddess__

Why does she NEED to leave with Something, when apparently she brought ZILCH in???
She is dating this guy in the industry. You mean to tell me she can't be like Tahiry & use her body to mek money (ie, booty magazines, hosting club parties, etc.) She need to go make her own money & just stack it up until the relationship ends

triniameri

Hey Ms. Carter...
She is dating this guy in the industry. You mean to tell me she can't be like Tahiry & use her body to mek money (ie, booty magazines, hosting club parties, etc.) She need to go make her own money & just stack it up until the relationship ends
I read somewhere she is a Zumba instructor

Minxy

she aint that stupid...she need a place to stay so why not just accept it for what it is lol...gawd im glad i can take care of me and my own...
u zeeit :drag:

Be that as it may...u tellin me she gon ultimately leave the relationship with what she came in with...nothing? That's stupid.
what body? Chic look like a muskrat...she better be lucky she got played with for a while and hit the road jack

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer

Some people are alright and contented with enjoying the moment for what it is worth, and there is nothing wrong with that. :meeting:

Buh, doh worry about she....usually someone comes from behind and picks up a girl like that. She'll be alright, just like Karreuche.

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
don't think imma watch this just get the recap here so be unbiased ppl i'm depending on ur commentary lol

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
don't think imma watch this just get the recap here so be unbiased ppl i'm depending on ur commentary lol
Yandy - She bawlin dong d place because the feds knock her door looking for her baby daddy. He turned himself in, called her from prison and the phone cut off because the Feds serious bout the 5 min. limit. Mona Scott reached out and asked her is she prepared to wait if he ends up wearing a orange jumpsuit for an extended period of time. Yandy tell Mona she will wait forever. Mona basically tried to tell her in a nice way....Girrrrrl you better see bout yourself and your son should it go a different direction.

Cons n Jen - His retaining wall for teeth does vex my soul. Jen annoys me, because she stay cryin about him being Muslim. I suggest she end things and go put up her Xmas tree because they not married, nor does he seem to be in rush.

Tahiry - Still stuck on Joe, his mouth always look stink to me. He got that cigarette and stale beer voice. His underage gf Kaylin sticking it out because sleeping on the side of the road just don't appeal to her.

Erica n Rich - They got some sort of 007 carpet munching ting going on. Erica is a messy messican, she will always get someone to spend dem money though...because she got sof hair and her pigmentation aint threatening.

Raqi - Cried a lot and ended with some Circus duex Solei & Nam yah ho ringo ho ting.

Minxy

I feel bad for Yandy :cray:; Cons and Jen who? I cya bodda wit dem :no2:;Soooooooo glad Tahiry and Joe back together :luv; Erica is what u see when you look up "hot mess" in the urban dictionary girl is :fool: Hopefully Rich will keep it movin; Raqi :bad:, Joe should have left her in the gutter :drag:

I loved Raheeda's reaction.."no, no anywho!" :kicks

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
I feel bad for Yandy :cray:; Cons and Jen who? I cya bodda wit dem :no2:;Soooooooo glad Tahiry and Joe back together :luv; Erica is what u see when you look up "hot mess" in the urban dictionary girl is :fool: Hopefully Rich will keep it movin; Raqi :bad:, Joe should have left her in the gutter :drag:

I loved Raheeda's reaction.."no, no anywho!" :kicks
Don't know anything about prison, because I aint about that life. But from what I hear, the Feds don't come looking for you unless you did something. He say he aint do nuttin.

I hear they have a 97 98% conviction rate.

She's a cute girl, wish she would let go of the fire engine red hair. I know she wants to set herself apart, but find another way nah.

Minxy

Feds came for my nephew, he did 6mths in a boot camp on a :frienemy charge...gotta have the right attorney :drag:...Rasheeda was funny, can't see her messin with lil Mendeeces tho :kicks..don't she look hella bigger than him, dont she lol....sooooooooo glad Kaylin lil ass is gone :grin:

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
Feds came for my nephew, he did 6mths in a boot camp on a :frienemy charge...gotta have the right attorney :drag:...Rasheeda was funny, can't see her messin with lil Mendeeces tho :kicks..don't she look hella bigger than him, dont she lol....sooooooooo glad Kaylin lil ass is gone :grin:
Yandy look bigger than him. I'm inclined to believe he barley 5'2 lol

Moi

well, what can i say
:kicks i love chinks yess

i jus seen a video with tahiry and joe...dem 2 been back together long time

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
i hear you associate 3 names with Joe Tahiry Kaylin AND Raqi....

Huh? I thought the joselin steebie african chick triangle was bad

Minxy

i hear you associate 3 names with Joe Tahiry Kaylin AND Raqi....

Huh? I thought the joselin steebie african chick triangle was bad
Shiiiiiiiiit Tahiry been doing her own thing while Joey been "growing" with the muskrat...Raqui just wanna a piece of Joe but :no2:

tikreyol

Got Kompa?
I just caught up on these episodes.

Can we just get into why it is that Rich Dollaz is living in somebody's dorm room? :kicks with 50 knock off Gucci belts SMH.

Olivia is still a FLOP. She has loads of viewers watching her for yet another season yet still can't bust.

Erica Mena is messy. point blank period.

Rasheeda needs to stop wasting her money on these random "shoe events" that VH1 can't even pay people to go to and find something else to do with her time.

Joe Budden needs to see a dentist and psychiatrist.

Tahiry got daddy issues clearly and can't get rid of Joe.

Kaylin or Kaitlinn whatever her name is already knew what's up. But she's a homeless so ...

Con & Jen ....... bye

VH1 is having the last laugh again.