Paging Dr. Ramkissoon....Why This Indian Gal Get On So? Her Career is RUINED

OverLord Strum

-This video goes suuuperrrr VIRAL...then the internet destroys her facebook and instagram accounts with insults.

-4chan users post her name, address, celly, work details.

-4chan users mass email her job to get her fired.

anddddddddd...........

Oneshot

where de crix
these are how villians are created.
she blames Uber for her failure in life, and becomes a Anti Uber girl.

SKBai1991

Yeah she's fxckedddddddd

Residency spots in Neuro are hard to come by and getting let go from your programme for unprofessional behaviour is a big red flag. Her career prospects are sh!t now. Shame, especially since she was almost done with her training as well.

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
Yeah she's fxckedddddddd

Residency spots in Neuro are hard to come by and getting let go from your programme for unprofessional behaviour is a big red flag. Her career prospects are sh!t now. Shame, especially since she was almost done with her training as well.
America's is a Great Wide Country....

Docs are essentially self-emploed.

She can regroup, go under the radar by taking/joining a less luster/prestigious position or program. In 2 years, we will be like oh, yeh I remember her while she making bank.

SKBai1991

America's is a Great Wide Country....

Docs are essentially self-emploed.

She can regroup, go under the radar by taking/joining a less luster/prestigious position or program. In 2 years, we will be like oh, yeh I remember her while she making bank.
She hasn't finished her training yet and if she gets fired, it's going to be a scramble to get a spot anywhere since neurology spots are very competitive and programmes are reluctant to pick up new residents. Medicine is small, and academics talk so there's no way this won't follow her.

And she's already at a less-lustre programme. She'll probably end up doing residency in something much less desirable with much less pay. Sucks, but what can you do.

Also, docs absolutely are not self employed. Not anymore. With the changes to insurance and reimbursements in the last 20 years most doctors work in groups or are directly employed by hospitals, but it's otherwise extremely difficult to hang up a shingle and practice on your own. Especially in major cities.

bktrini305

She hasn't finished her training yet and if she gets fired, it's going to be a scramble to get a spot anywhere since neurology spots are very competitive and programmes are reluctant to pick up new residents. Medicine is small, and academics talk so there's no way this won't follow her.

And she's already at a less-lustre programme. She'll probably end up doing residency in something much less desirable with much less pay. Sucks, but what can you do.

Also, docs absolutely are not self employed. Not anymore. With the changes to insurance and reimbursements in the last 20 years most doctors work in groups or are directly employed by hospitals, but it's otherwise extremely difficult to hang up a shingle and practice on your own. Especially in major cities.

you so rude. they're 18th in the country depending on the list. don't come for my school lol

The Official Ranking of US Neurology Departments

SKBai1991

you so rude. they're 18th in the country depending on the list. don't come for my school lol

The Official Ranking of US Neurology Departments
LOL

So I'm gonna be an @sshole and point out the one of the lecturers at my institution has an NIH grant that's bigger than all the researchers at Miami combined lol.

In all seriousness though, it's not a bad programme. But if she gets fired she ain't matching into neuro again, especially when there's new graduates every year who haven't made fools of themselves that they could choose from.

Swollen

Players Play I Coach
LOL

So I'm gonna be an @sshole and point out the one of the lecturers at my institution has an NIH grant that's bigger than all the researchers at Miami combined lol.

In all seriousness though, it's not a bad programme. But if she gets fired she ain't matching into neuro again, especially when there's new graduates every year who haven't made fools of themselves that they could choose from.

She is young and can still bounce back, getting kick out of the program for one outside misbehavior all depends upon
upon the department head...

bktrini305

LOL

lol i actually don't know anything about the neurology program. sh!t away if that's true b.c i don't like med students, they're too type A. what is your profession again?

but i think she could get into a state school in the Southwest or Hawaii. Or she can switch to a PA program and start over. that would just be 2 years. That's good enough money to send back to Nana, Nani, kaka, and kaki if she really wanted to. Certainly better starting salary than I got.

Swollen

Players Play I Coach
lol i actually don't know anything about the neurology program. sh!t away if that's true b.c i don't like med students, they're too type A. what is your profession again?

but i think she could get into a state school in the Southwest or Hawaii. Or she can switch to a PA program and start over. that would just be 2 years. That's good enough money to send back to Nana, Nani, kaka, and kaki if she really wanted to. Certainly better starting salary than I got.
She is already a clinical Doctor.....