Plus Size Models ! Now we talking postthem !

trinifrombx

Plus Size Models ! Now we talking

It's official: we're living in the "curvy girl era".

Who the F in Hollywood or Madison Avenue signing off of these Skinny malnutrition Chicks ?

I love Plus size models, don’t get it twisted, not Fat chics, health chics !

How allyuh feel , how you like ?

ashley_graham_plus_size_model_sports_illustrated_1aesr2g-1aesrlr.jpg

or

these :

imagesSY369URY.jpg

Yahoo Global News Anchor Katie Couric visits successful plus-size model Ashley Graham at her local gym to talk about the increasing prominence of curvy models in the fashion industry.

Graham has been one of the most talked about models of 2015 thanks to her groundbreaking spot in this year's Sports Illustrated Swim edition. The Nebraska-born model appeared in an advertisement for Swimsuits For All published in the annual SI Swim issue, making Graham the first plus-size model to feature in the magazine (alongside Robyn Lawley, who snagged an editorial spot), a move heralded as a giant step forward for the skinny-obsessed fashion world.

DerMonger

A chica I knew. Not tall like usual. Won't make no SI cover shoot especially with all them cervezas she be drinking, but that's alright, lol. I didn't have a problem with her.

ATT_1424927159695_Iris 20150125_220359.jpg

DerMonger

I had my fair share of that 1st type of pic. The second set.....forget it,lol. My lil bro like them petite types he can manhandle.

DerMonger

The contestants for the carnival queen this year in Rio: ATT_1424928337133_rj_car_rainha88-850x559.jpg

Number 16 packing a few pounds but she good. Number 20, oh sket...if she comes up north to Salvador wait til I see she on the road, it'll be a wrap for both of us!

trinifrombx

A chica I knew. Not tall like usual. Won't make no SI cover shoot especially with all them cervezas she be drinking, but that's alright, lol. I didn't have a problem with her.

View attachment 68016
I ain't know you had shit like this on lock, yo nothing worse that one of these skinny chics, I am 6'1 ,bless and can't reach bottom,just bones, ain't nothing appealing in that !

DerMonger

I ain't know you had shit like this on lock, yo nothing worse that one of these skinny chics, I am 6'1 ,bless and can't reach bottom,just bones, ain't nothing appealing in that !
Man you're harsh,lol. Genetics have a lot to do with the way people's figures are. Some women will have the figure of those 4 women pictured no matter what they eat or how much they exercise. But I do think women shouldn't aspire/be obsessed to be like those 4. That look borderline anorexic.

Look at me, I didn't do anything in particular to become 6'5" and taller than the average folk, that's just what God meant me to be.

Ha ha....on lock? Far from it, she's like 15+ years younger than a old fowl like me. I stumbled into her only because I stood out a foot taller than her and every other hombre that was in her neck of the woods and she was enamored by that right off the bat.

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
The contestants for the carnival queen this year in Rio: View attachment 68018

Number 16 packing a few pounds but she good. Number 20, oh sket...if she comes up north to Salvador wait til I see she on the road, it'll be a wrap for both of us!

#18 and winner of Queen of Canaval, is none other than Clara Cristina Paixao. Also a member of Beija..Beija...FLOR!

SAMBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! dance1

DSP

Heri
That's great if they can look like that(or thick NOT fat) AFTER they have kids.

Looking like that with no kids not bad either, but they can easily slide into fat/obese/unhealthy after children they don't watch their lifestyle

Slim/curvy leaves room for extra weight...just my personal opinion though, to each their own.

DerMonger

#18 and winner of Queen of Canaval, is none other than Clara Cristina Paixao. Also a member of Beija..Beija...FLOR!

SAMBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! dance1
Haha Parabens Clara. Funny thing is my Paulista co worker like 2 weeks ago told me she was best of the bunch. No losers here to me although I don't dig tattoos. This is my annual Miss Universe pageant.

Other than number 20, I'd do very....well....uhh lets just say "bad things" with the rest of the contestants,lol.

Number 20 on the other hand oh my.....just that frizzy hair alone makes me weak. A tall belleza negra. Gotta find out her name!!

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
Haha Parabens Clara. Funny thing is my Paulista co worker like 2 weeks ago told me she was best of the bunch. No losers here to me although I don't dig tattoos. This is my annual Miss Universe pageant.

Other than number 20, I'd do very....well....uhh lets just say "bad things" with the rest of the contestants,lol.

Number 20 on the other hand oh my.....just that frizzy hair alone makes me weak. A tall belleza negra. Gotta find out her name!!
In full agreement. From what I saw, she was a lot smoother with her footwork..simply magia em movimento!

trinifrombx

Punk ass MFs, in High School I would beat MFs for doing stupid shit like this !

Back to the Ting !

Ashley Graham

plus-size-model.jpg

Now this is a Run way model !

laura wells.jpg

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
View attachment 68018

All of thee above look scrumptious....

But I'll take number 12 and run for the Hills.

anyway, big up to my girl Mulher

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/l8FkuIBRiRc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>