Producers: What software are you using?

S

Spranga

preferably for remixing.
I had Reason 4 and didn't have the patience to use it.

Ableton looks pretty easy to use for remixing...
anyone?

ORIGINAL BADMAN

Trigga || Weapon X Intl
Sony ACID Pro. best for remixing is what i and many ppl that remix use. I also use acid to make instrumentals and produce/record tracks in. I have other programs I use for when i get different client but since i know acid from remixing when i was 12 i stick with it,

S

Spranga

Sony ACID Pro. best for remixing is what i and many ppl that remix use. I also use acid to make instrumentals and produce/record tracks in. I have other programs I use for when i get different client but since i know acid from remixing when i was 12 i stick with it,
nice. i used to dabble in ACID Pro myself when I was younger. But i switched to Mac and can't look back. I'm gonna try Ableton a lil bit.

ajax

nice. i used to dabble in ACID Pro myself when I was younger. But i switched to Mac and can't look back. I'm gonna try Ableton a lil bit.
i use ableton, and i highly recommend it for remixing. it lends itself particular well to manipulating vocals (or any audio) such that you can modify the vocals to fit the timing of your piece in all sorts of different ways.

S

Spranga

i use ableton, and i highly recommend it for remixing. it lends itself particular well to manipulating vocals (or any audio) such that you can modify the vocals to fit the timing of your piece in all sorts of different ways.
i believe it's the best too yeah. but isn't warping acapellas a pain?!
about how often do you place a warm marker? can't do too much and too little right?

ajax

i believe it's the best too yeah. but isn't warping acapellas a pain?!
about how often do you place a warm marker? can't do too much and too little right?
that sounds about right, although how many and where depends on the results you want.

JAM CREW

Producer
i use FL studio version 8 for making my beats

along side ADOBE AUDITION

AND CUBASE for recording

i'm going to try PROTOOLS soon

S

Spranga

Doesn't pro tools force you to use specific hardware?

I just got logic pro. It'll probably take weeks b4 I touch it.

S

Spranga

Doesn't pro tools force you to use specific hardware?

I just got logic pro. It'll probably take weeks b4 I touch it.