So, no one gonna discuss the Flatbus Mini-Riot?

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
<object id="otvPlayer" width="400" height="268"><param name="movie" value="http://cdn.abclocal.go.com/static/flash/embeddedPlayer/swf/otvEmLoader.swf?version=fw1000&station=wabc&section=&mediaId=9024010&parentId=9023785&cdnRoot=http://cdn.abclocal.go.com&webRoot=http://abclocal.go.com&configPath=/util/&site=" ></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><param name="allowNetworking" value="all"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed id="otvPlayer" width="400" height="268" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allownetworking="all" allowfullscreen="true" src="http://cdn.abclocal.go.com/static/flash/embeddedPlayer/swf/otvEmLoader.swf?version=fw1000&station=wabc&section=&mediaId=9024010&parentId=9023785&cdnRoot=http://cdn.abclocal.go.com&webRoot=http://abclocal.go.com&configPath=/util/&site="></embed></object>

People are stupid....your riot just made the shooting look justified. Destroying your neighborhood Dumb a$$e$, making your neighborhood HOT for COPs. Your teenagers are out of control....everyday in your neighborhood teens killing teens, blacks killing blacks....buh that's all good. You by the gun, you die by the gun...why allyuh acting surprise at the outcome.

I tell you it's like Black people driving down a DEAD END street.

Val3nie2debone

~N.A.T.T.Y Valos~
I just had to shake my head when I heard about it. How do they expect to be taken serious when they behave like this? Going into the pharmacy and pulling stuff off the shelves, punching the store manager in his face, throwing down the displays in the fruit/vegeatble store.....highly and utterly disgusted.

I don't know the details of the shooting, so I can't come to any conclusions or give an opinion. But what I would like to know is, what was his 16 year old behind doing outside that hour of the morning? At any rate, RIP to him and I hope that these youths and the community at large find a more constructive and positive way to address this issue.

dedetriniking

I just had to shake my head when I heard about it. How do they expect to be taken serious when they behave like this? Going into the pharmacy and pulling stuff off the shelves, punching the store manager in his face, throwing down the displays in the fruit/vegeatble store.....highly and utterly disgusted.

I don't know the details of the shooting, so I can't come to any conclusions or give an opinion. But what I would like to know is, what was his 16 year old behind doing outside that hour of the morning? At any rate, RIP to him and I hope that these youths and the community at large find a more constructive and positive way to address this issue.
+1. Not only that but the 16 year old had a rap sheet at 16...clearly on the wrong path...the parents need to look at themselves.

...and how stupid is it to attack the pharmacy? Too many fools in our communities.

SKBai1991

I don't understand what they're even protesting. Kid pulled a loaded gun on someone and they just happened to be a cop...he deserved to have his head blown the FXCK off without question. If you 16 wha business you have being out of your bed and out ah road at 3 30 am on a school night?

As far as I'm concerned is just a next criminal get shot by the police...that situation reached its logical solution.

Vivaa

I don't understand what they're even protesting. Kid pulled a loaded gun on someone and they just happened to be a cop...he deserved to have his head blown the FXCK off without question. If you 16 wha business you have being out of your bed and out ah road at 3 30 am on a school night?

As far as I'm concerned is just a next criminal get shot by the police...that situation reached its logical solution.
Same thing I was saying...all who rioting...CVNTS...all of them

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
whats even more sad is that all i thought to myself was... i hope the traffic is cleared up by the morning.. i have some errands to run. smh

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
the story so far from the officers & neighborhood witnesses is that the plain clothed cops rolled up upon a group of teens...this teen walks off from amongst the group. They tell him to stop and come back. The kid takes flight yelling at the cops to "Stop" "leave me alone" as their chasing him. He reaches in his waistband and pulls a gun, then turns around toward them with gun in hand. They drew their guns and fired on him.

Based on the info so far...I think this kid was pulled the gun out to toss that sh!t, turn around to see if he had distance enough from the officers to toss the gun...which was probably his fatal mistake.

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
Where are his parents...i need to talk to them. That's the source of the tragedy around this young life.

The lot of these Parents are Non-existent...are just as fugged up as their children. Matter of fact, some these kids are more responsible & sensible than parents.

Lucianite

The police always come out in RIot gear

And we call it a riot
People fed up, protesting is called a riot

But a 16 yr old with a gun. Is bad news for all
It's not rocket science to speak out against that

What are root causes ?

Oh the patents ... Yeah but why are the parents to blame ... We can o back to the parents parents too...

But what are we doing to help ?

Calling them names and wishing death on " these people" showing no compassion or understanding of the whole situation .....is helping how ? Or not helping .....

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
Calling them names and wishing death on " these people" showing no compassion or understanding of the whole situation .....is helping how ? Or not helping .....

It's called SCORINING...say nothing at all is called ENABLING. I personal beat the same DRUM when it comes to these topics. It's very rare that people just to major crimes like murder, rape, armed robbery. There's usually a evolution or progression to those levels. I.E these kids are just loitering in the lobby, no big deal or fuss. Then the hallways are vandalized, then a younger child's phone is taking. Then an apartment is burglarized...and so on, and so on. if people just chase those kids out the lobby, and nipped things in the bud. The other crimes that followed would have been greatly reduced.

Lucianite

And the protest too
Didn't just happen overnights or one kid was shot
It's a process

It's unfortunate
Parents need to held responsible
And how guns arrive too Ned some scrutiny
How gun ends up in hands of 16 yr old ....

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
ah fckin' SHAME....

Poor man trying to stop his store from being vandalize and catches a few blows from some PUNK as KIDS.

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
What's your take on him ?

I applaud anybody that makes effort to better and represent their community....but on this issue, I'm not feeling his platform.

He's putting the responsibility on the CITY GOV' for the issues and troubles that them themselves the community create. He's saying there are not enough community centers and programs for the young people. Yet, the young people are wasting taxpayers money by having babies and doing nothing in school.

SKBai1991

I applaud anybody that makes effort to better and represent their community....but on this issue, I'm not feeling his platform.

He's putting the responsibility on the CITY GOV' for the issues and troubles that them themselves the community create. He's saying there are not enough community centers and programs for the young people. Yet, the young people are wasting taxpayers money by having babies and doing nothing in school.

Not only that, but look how they not doing sh!t with the resources they have. I was walking past the library on rockaway and they had to have security throw out a bunch of kids at the LIBRARY because they were carrying on and doing foolishness. If you're not respecting your own resources and institutions, who the hell is gonna go and build more of them?

Lucianite

I was not really feeling him in this video either ... he should have stayed OFF camera on this

btw - this does not mean NOT taking the community to task

It think often we talk about one side and not the other

We can talk about the behavior of the people in the video and its a no brainer that 16 yr old with a gun NOT acceptable..... but does not mean that there are other forces such as police brutality and harassment that should NOT be addressed....