Sorry to say, I think that most people are bisexual!

Alpha Unit

Insurgent

You're probably his gay ass boyfriend. You trinidadians make me sick...smh

On the website acting like females when you are really batty boys.
I use to be yuh muddaz man buh she pop dong an me leff dat! And no mi nah go pon no Maury Povich Show wid yuh poosi cause I am not yuh fadda!

Jamrok

jamrock
An iz dat!! No man doh want to know whether from man or woman what was de biggest wood yuh tek and where they from. Dat yute is ah lil chi chi fly!
So i learnt a lot today....

Alpha Unit is a fagg
BkTrini is a fagg
Dragon Singh is a fagg
Swaggerific is fagg/bisexual
Carib2 is a fagg
SocaPro is a fagg...

and they are all from Trinidad....smh

Can someone drop a nuclear bomb on that piece of shitt island?

Alpha Unit

Insurgent

Alpha Unit is a fagg
BkTrini is a fagg
Carib2 is a fagg
SocaPro is a fagg...

So yuh mudda iz ah man den?

Carib2

I thought that was a woman. Didn't know Trinidad was that infested with gays....smh
Why you hate gays and Trinidadians so much...

Is it because you are a closet gay trying to hide your innate feelngs.

And the only reason why you hate Trini so much is because you know that they have a superior culture to Jamaica.

You're probably his gay ass boyfriend. You trinidadians make me sick...smh

On the website acting like females when you are really batty boys.
Go suck cock and come out of the closet.

D

DiTriniempress

I thought that was a woman. Didn't know Trinidad was that infested with gays....smh

I'm not sure what unliking his posts and deleting your reply to him is supposed to do since he already quoted your d!ck question? lol you're an entertaining character.

Carib2

Alpha Unit is a fagg
BkTrini is a fagg
Carib2 is a fagg
SocaPro is a fagg...

I am not from Trinidad mt parents are from Dominica/St Lucia so ################ off.

and yeah I'm gay you want a taste of my sausage?

All these islands are superior to Jamaica...

Antigua
St Kitts
St croix
St thomas
Dominica
St Lucia
St Vincent
Grenada

Some people are real salops, eee...

Missmayling

I am not from Trinidad mt parents are from Dominica/St Lucia so ################ off.

and yeah I'm gay you want a taste of my sausage?

All these islands are superior to Jamaica...

Antigua
St Kitts
St croix
St thomas
Dominica
St Lucia
St Vincent
Grenada

Some people are real salops, eee...
are you talking about gay sex?

Jamrok

jamrock
Thank god i live in Jamaica where we don't have to deal with fagggot ass people like you. Its disgusting how many gays trinidad has. The government needs to do something about it. This is getting out of hand. I can't even have a normal conversation without someone on here without finding out the person is a batty boy from trinidad....smh :bad:

D

DiTriniempress

Thank god i live in Jamaica where we don't have to deal with fagggot ass people like you. Its disgusting how many gays trinidad has. The government needs to do something about it. This is getting out of hand. I can't even have a normal conversation without someone on here without finding out the person is a batty boy from trinidad....smh :bad:
You say yuh living in Jamaica but have US as your location. I'm sure you were born in the US too.

Carib2

Why are you so homophobic and backwards?

And there's loads of Gays in Jamaica just that your backwards society disapproves of homosexuality/bisexuality and anything not straight.. Also homophobia was introduced to Black people via white men.

Go educate yourself.

Jamrok

jamrock

And there's loads of Gays in Jamaica just that your backwards society disapproves of homosexuality/bisexuality and anything not straight.. Also homophobia was introduced to Black people via white men.

Go educate yourself.
In Jamaica being gay is a crime! Jamaicans kill gay people and rightfully so because you people are not normal and you deserve to die!

D

DiTriniempress

Go educate yourself.

He probably ent even Jamaican. I just see ah Somali troll equivalent saying stupid stuff.