Sorry to say, I think that most people are bisexual!

I still think Lucianite not going along with the original argument which is the fluidity if sexuality and urges even among publicly "straight" married people.

Lucianite

I still think Lucianite not going along with the original argument which is the fluidity if sexuality and urges even among publicly "straight" married people.
I admittedly have hetro- normative bias.
but definitely NOT a binary thinker so of course there is "fluidity of sexuality" but that is very different from "most people are bisexuals"

EloquenceInc

Get your passport & come !
maybe. and then they hit puberty.

People are definitely influenced by what society accepts. Thats why many men and women who identify as straight have had some sort of consensual same sex interaction. However, they are still heterosexual, its not a regular thing for them but an experimental one.
i experiment
There we go, people can stop asking him whether he is gay/bi/etc. now.

bktrini305

Does everyone understand and know how White colonists introduced Homophobia to Afro-peoples?
They didn't. They just reinforced it. Like the Muslims. The rejection of homosexual behavior as a whole is more complex than what we think of in the West today.

In fact I would say the word homosexual has done more to shape that sort of structure in modern society than anything.

Somali

Banned
No I do not want to "fock" a man but its not just about sex...u have to realize that gay/bisexuality is not just about sex but emotional as well.
So you are a Homosexual. This explains why you have been chasing after me in every thread I start.

Please stay away.

Make up yuh mind are you GAY or Bi :wizard:
I am still exploring and experimenting, my sexuality is still not defined but definitely more stable now than lets say a couple years ago, still not on the simplistic viewpoint of bi and gay or str8.

i know more of what i like, what turns me on, i definitely know i will not be able to be in a committed marriage because my sexual needs will not be fulfilled unless my wife is very freaky.

i am really enjoying this process of really knowing what i like, i want to get an aneros soon, where i can try to achieve a super Orgasm, some of the guys who have experience this, see it as an otherworldly experience and advocated for using it.

I may not come to a conclusion soon but definitely more aware of myself now, i want to feel every ounce of sexual fulfillment possible.

Lucianite

I am still exploring and experimenting, my sexuality is still not defined but definitely more stable now than lets say a couple years ago, still not on the simplistic viewpoint of bi and gay or str8.

i know more of what i like, what turns me on, i definitely know i will not be able to be in a committed marriage because my sexual needs will not be fulfilled unless my wife is very freaky.

i am really enjoying this process of really knowing what i like, i want to get an aneros soon, where i can try to achieve a super Orgasm, some of the guys who have experience this, see it as an otherworldly experience and advocated for using it.

I may not come to a conclusion soon but definitely more aware of myself now, i want to feel every ounce of sexual fulfillment possible.

Yo u got issues

You are bisexual because you are "experimenting" with men and women unless you are leaving something out

Sounds like you are having random sexual experiences without relationships

You might want to get some psych help to address your aversion to relationships and ust chasing some super sexual gratification.

With the right person your sexual needs should be met

Plus you are talking about a " wife". It seems you are bowing to hetro normative pressures.

Yo u got issues

You are bisexual because you are "experimenting" with men and women unless you are leaving something out

Sounds like you are having random sexual experiences without relationships

You might want to get some psych help to address your aversion to relationships and ust chasing some super sexual gratification.

With the right person your sexual needs should be met

Plus you are talking about a " wife". It seems you are bowing to hetro normative pressures.
not bowing to heteronormative pressures because sometimes this is what i yearn for!

i think as men, and even women we dont get sexual gratification in the true sense of it, i want that!

then again most humans were not meant to be monogamous, thats why men cheat in marriage, now women need to realize that men are gonna have extra marital sex, especially in a long marriage, we are wired to want to know what is out there!

thats why swingers have such a successful marriage rate

Carib2

They didn't. They just reinforced it. Like the Muslims. The rejection of homosexual behavior as a whole is more complex than what we think of in the West today.

In fact I would say the word homosexual has done more to shape that sort of structure in modern society than anything.
Homophobia was seeded in those Abrahamic religions

http://www.timeslive.co.za/africa/2013/06/25/homophobia-in-africa-a-legacy-of-colonialism-amnesty-international

The article stats how in Zimbabwe there was cave paintings showing male-male sex...

Colonisation changed the world in many ways...