Sterilization of Women

Georgeflash

Who feels it knows it!
that's a lie lol, I know too many "but I pulled out!" incidents where boom they got a baby by some lady they definitely didn't want to be bothered with.
Can I see the stats on that?
My statistician is telling me that pulling out is 99% successful.

Why women always want to shirk their responsibilities when it comes to family planning anyway? Us men can't do everything ennuh.

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
Can I see the stats on that? Why I gotta put people out there like that?
My statistician is telling me that pulling out is 99% successful.

Why women always want to shirk their responsibilities when it comes to family planning anyway? Us men can't do everything ennuh.
99% means there's always that 1% mad as hell because they didn't put out in time. :kicks
Contraception goes for both parties. If you don't want kids or to have anymore, then you go through the measures to make sure that you don't get anybody pregnant even if that means getting a vasectomy. Why y'all act like y'all can just up and leave once you planted your seed?

Georgeflash

Who feels it knows it!
99% means there's always that 1% mad as hell because they didn't put out in time. :kicks
Contraception goes for both parties. If you don't want kids or to have anymore, then you go through the measures to make sure that you don't get anybody pregnant even if that means getting a vasectomy. Why y'all act like y'all can just up and leave once you planted your seed?
That's exactly the point.
The fact that we can up and leave means that the ultimate responsibility for preventing pregnancy lies with the woman.

We do our best to pull out when the love coming down on us. The least you could do is get your tubes tied.

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
That's exactly the point.
The fact that we can up and leave means that the ultimate responsibility for preventing pregnancy lies with the woman.

We do our best to pull out when the love coming down on us. The least you could do is get your tubes tied.
-__________- just snip it and done...no more child support worries. *ta-dah* We're both stubborn so you know how this can end lol.

notorious saga

Sagattarius
Most men doh even go to the doctor unless deh could hardly move or function, I remember one of my coworker telling me if he feel good why go to the doctor? He only go if he's really really feeling sick. a needle in the arm is one thing then there's the rest.

From Google: Sterilization for women is a procedure that blocks the fallopian tubes so that eggs do not reach the uterus. Many people call it “getting your tubes tied.” Doctors may call it tubal ligation or tubal occlusion. This is a permanent form of birth control.