The facts as I see them

Collie4Nyah

Ganjalero
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/g0oiYB5JQAg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

J

Juan Dan

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/g0oiYB5JQAg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

man don't give a fidduck bout your videos
lol

now find out why of the other 10 samali threads he didn't go in there and drop pics

maybe something I said

J

Juan Dan

dude stop quoting me

i dont speak to illiterates
I will embarrass you

"illiterate"?

you better go fukkin ask somebody you little trash

you came into the thread putting up pics thinking you doing what?
was that intelligent?
was anyone talking to samali?

NO TRASH

we were discussing something completely different
people with fake names and charactering

so WHAT THE FUKK WAS YOUR PURPOSE?

J

Juan Dan

pictureman where you at?
that was the great intelligent plan of yours?

come on one would expect you to grab your poosy and go tell dragon to ban samali
that's what a real bish does

not spam up the thread with his pictures
that do look nice if I must say

yet please
think out your stupid shit and don't you dare call someone smarter than everybody you have ever known as "illiterate"
thanks ye

J

Juan Dan

I am gonna tell you from now you dunce trash

if I don't see you in threads saying something worthy

something folks can learn from
something that makes em think

I WILL be sure to remind you of how much of a fukkin idiat you are

cause I have NEVER seen you write anything a person can learn from or anything which points to you being any kind of deep thinker

NEVER

that's my promise to you idiat

Missmayling

Why do negroes try to attach themselves to Horners (Somalis,Ethiopians,Eritreans)?

You will never see a Cushite (Somalis,Oromos,Afars,Amahara,Tigrey,Hararri), talk about Negroids or being Black. Yet you have over 2 dozen Bantu countries who have copied the color of the Ethiopian Flag, You have Rastafarians worshiping Ethiopians. You have Afrocentrics talking about Punt,Axum and other Cushitic civilizations.

Are we better than you Negroids, that you must run after us? What does it say about us that when you guys were picking cotton, we were the first to have cannons, the ones to have one of the oldest written languages, oldest indegnious mathematics, controlled Yemen, and Sudan and parts of Egypt.

Are Horners better than Negroids?

Somali

Banned
missmayling I am here for you. I understand you are not Negroid. We must have a child together. ASSUME THE POSTION.