Usher Raymond or Beyonce Knowles.....

jolie

xxii
i'm not a fan of beyonce, but the girl has real natural raw talent as far as singing goes. she really "dumbed herself down" for lack of better words, to fit in with what's popular.now i'm just talking about singing, as for as writing, etc. and everything else musically maybe usher has an edge.. beyonce steals ppl's music, dance moves, shows no originality.
i've not heard usher in a raw state to even compare the two.. just making an observation. i do think usher did the same thing tho, "dumbed himself down" and also stole moves from MJ

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
Singing Beyonce hands down..

But as menchant said.. Beyonce is too contrived... she has no charisma or creativity or personality that pop stars have had in the past...

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
i'm not a fan of beyonce, but the girl has real natural raw talent as far as singing goes. she really "dumbed herself down" for lack of better words, to fit in with what's popular.now i'm just talking about singing, as for as writing, etc. and everything else musically maybe usher has an edge.. beyonce steals ppl's music, dance moves, shows no originality.
i've not heard usher in a raw state to even compare the two.. just making an observation. i do think usher did the same thing tho, "dumbed himself down" and also stole moves from MJ

I hear you...

But Usher actual tries to emulate Jackie Wilson, which is MJ's role model.