Where allyuh going for vacation for the summer ? Post pics and was it worth it.

LIONESS onda RISE

We're taking the kids on a cruise.. Cozumel, Honduras, Belize and grand Cayman.. 7 Days carnival.

Really want to do something diff cuz I'm tied of the Caribbean..have to plan and save better tho

A.K.K.S.

After all this boy been talking, that beach in Belize better be the best shit i ever did see!!!!
I would actually go to Xunantunich or Lamanai. The best beaches aren't accessible from the Belize City cruise port. Goff's Caye is ok.

The other three locations are islands, with little else to do.

Lucianite

After all this boy been talking, that beach in Belize better be the best shit i ever did see!!!!
You will not see a good beach In belize if you go on a cruise and don't go out the cays ... You will see Belize city one of the most dilapidated broke down places ever lol

I think the boat is tendered too .. They don't even have a good harbor

A.K.K.S.

At what point did this become a Belize discussion???

You will see Belize city one of the most dilapidated broke down places ever lol
Behold the "Dilapidation":
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/F0RnZvSerkk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

So does Cayman, you dumb fock. We have BARRIER REEFS.

Cayman doesn't have a "good" harbor either, with all their offshore banking, foreign investment and leisure tourism.

Anyways, go to Xunantunich:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Q4wbBmsga1U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Or Lamanai:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/qQrq9XiokX8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

A.K.K.S.

the way AKKS hyping Belize beaches i dont think they got much else
.......Right...:blind:

Great Blue Hole (largest on earth) & Belize Barrier Reef (2nd largest on earth)

Blue Creek Cave & Falls

5 Blues Lake

5 Sister Falls

Hidden Valley Falls (highest in Central America)

Victoria Peak

Maya Mountains (Bladen Nature Reserve)

Mountain Pine Ridge

Really I can go on and on...... I don't have to post a single beach. Trinidad noh ready fi we...

Poca

Been in Peru for 3 weeks now with 5 more to go. The place is very different than I expected. I like it though.

LIONESS onda RISE

You will not see a good beach In belize if you go on a cruise and don't go out the cays ... You will see Belize city one of the most dilapidated broke down places ever lol

Good to know..we will plan excursion for that day...

A.K.K.S.

Good to know..we will plan excursion for that day...
It's really not "dilapidated" by any means. Much of the infrastructure is recently upgraded in the last 3 years, so you won't even see what Lucianite saw (probably 10 years ago or something anyways).

Like I said, I would suggest you go to Xunantunich or Lamanai. If you must go to another beach, go to Goff's Caye. They will definitely blow you away. If you ignore this, then you have already made your mind up and are a drone...

https://www.belizecruiseexcursions.com/BelizeExcursions.htm

Poca

I have not gone to the south yet, I'm doing the northern departments first, now I'm in Lambayeque, and go south as the weeks go by. I plan to spend the 1st week of august in Cusco and Machu Picchu area. I took 8 weeks unpaid leave to go backpacking with my daughter.

Post pics
Where in Peru ?
Have you been to machu picchu ?
What r u doing there for so long ?

Lucianite

I have not gone to the south yet, I'm doing the northern departments first, now I'm in Lambayeque, and go south as the weeks go by. I plan to spend the 1st week of august in Cusco and Machu Picchu area. I took 8 weeks unpaid leave to go backpacking with my daughter.
sounds like a incredible experience and great family time/bonding... Enjoy!!!

trinifrombx

Wow, one thing I can't deal with is outdoors stuff like those , you ain't scare you wake up and a Big a Bear at your tent ?

Corrupt file

Just got back from Paris, Nice, Monaco and Stockholm

Paris - probably the second best city in the world (ny is the first of course) although its pretty expensive (spent about 600euro in 4days) its worth it though. People always told me that the French were rude, I didnt get that at all.The party scene is pretty dope. Trains stop running at 1230am so people usually party until 530am when the trains start running again cuz cabs are so expensive. The food wasnt all that.

Nice - great city. A lot of mountains and beaches. The beaches were kinda weird cuz they are rock beaches, smooth rocks but the water is nice and clear (a bit cold). I had better food there than in Paris. Def need a car to get a round. Didnt have a car for the first day there and spent mad money on cabs. def gonna go back in the next yr or two.

Monaco - eh didnt really care for it. The views are dope tho. a lot of nice houses on the mountains, the beach is probably better here than Nice. nice warm and clear. too many luxury shops tho. pretty much a city to luxury shop for double the price.

Stockholm - its a nice city. very cold tho. i think the highest the temp got while i was there was about 65. the city seems eerily tho. Most ppl were friendly surprisingly and there is a HUGE somalian population there. it was very diverse as well, a lot of asians and arabs. its really expensive tho. probably more so than Paris. some old blond hair blue eyes lady screamed at us in swedish. pretty sure she said some racist shit. i wouldnt recommended this city if youre not white lol. the fashion is on point tho.

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
We Reach...........

Grenada ,

Spice, drop dead gorgeous, the ppl are cool , no drama, friendly. Above all, was happy to see Blacks living Big, Big Houses, in control of their destiny!

Drove around the Island in about a day, well a few hours... from 9 am we started, got back to the hotel at 10 pm. We stop, talk to the locals, had lunch, listen to music, ,etc…..no issues with the ppl, down to earth, class act.

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
Driving, well that there is a “ Great Adventure “ some of the main roads over the Hills, you need to know where to stop , only one car can pass at a time !

First Major stop was “ Gouyave” …..the town is beaming with pride…and of course they rep it to the fullest and showcase their son who put them on the World Wide Stage !

Kirani James