Which island has the lowest obesity rate?

Fidel

Obesity plagues the Caribbean, which island has the lowest amount of obesity from your observation?!

Fidel

O yea, we know the Caribbean is plagued with high rates of obesity. Me personally I would say Haiti (because of food shortage) they are mostly frail. I think Curacao may be next, from what I've seen.

The Caribbean is plagued with obesity because people only drive around and barely walk. Also they eat a lot of flour and oily foods or provisions which is starch fattening foods.

8thWonder

O yea, we know the Caribbean is plagued with high rates of obesity. Me personally I would say Haiti (because of food shortage) they are mostly frail. I think Curacao may be next, from what I've seen.
Well in my opinion the Caribbean isn't that plauged with obesity its just that a lot of countries are becoming more overweight because they are adopting facets of the American lifestyle. For example having McD's and KFC in the country doesn't help.

SKBai1991

The Caribbean is plagued with obesity because people only drive around and barely walk. Also they eat a lot of flour and oily foods or provisions which is starch fattening foods.
Actually, the rise in obesity is quite recent, and more tied to increasing consumption of western-style fast food (and yes, flour and starch) as well as more people entering the service sector and sitting down all day.

Oneshot

where de crix
Actually, the rise in obesity is quite recent, and more tied to increasing consumption of western-style fast food (and yes, flour and starch) as well as more people entering the service sector and sitting down all day.
and possibly increased drinking.

Fidel

I didn't see how recent the phenomenon is, I just said who has the lowest amount of fat people.