Who's responsible for addressing reported posts?

Lucianite

It's weird the way boozy goes after dsp
And to a lesser extent others
But that mofo is w a weirdo anyway

Is he playing a crazy Internet character
Or is he really a crazy character in real life

Either way the chit he types makes no sense

I might read the first line or two then I'm like
Dats a crazy mofo 4 real

J

Juan Dan

Dats a crazy mofo 4 real
nothing wrong with being a dumb hoodrat
seriously
you dont comprehend the brillyance you dont
its always like that
it speaks more about you than legion though
el oh fackin hell
in any case ################ your stupid opinion and whoever agrees with it
have another hoodrat use your name and return

J

Juan Dan

Dats a crazy mofo 4 real
yes hoodrat slut I didnt forget yuh

MAKE SOME DECENT DAMN THREADS YOU DUNCE ################

jigga boozy was fought gainst by dunce ################s and whoring bishes and playa playa wannabe mawfukkas so for the past tree years jigger boozer RETIRED from this mawfukka

hardly making a thread and making no more than on average 10 posts a day

GO MAKE DECENT THREADS YOU HOODRAT STUPID ################ PIECE OF SHIT

I dont need to have whole heap a names or steal articles or thread ideas mawfukkaz

me original and come up with my brillyance through independent thought and scientific preeings you dunce #################### bish

hence again

GO MAKE DECENT THREADS

want me write it again you stupid dunce ################ bish?

GO MAKE DECENT THREADS

cause I can make wonderful threads you dunce ####################

I go with the wishes of the majority who dont want me on himix you dumb dunce ####################

so again

GO MAKE DECENT THREADS you stupid 100 name changes a year friends on facebook, twitter, and wherever the fuk dunce ####################

Jason kiDD

Super Moderator
Jigga Boozy please re-familiarize yourself with Imix rules and regulations just in case you have had a momentary lapse..

Thank you..

J

Juan Dan

Jigga Boozy please re-familiarize yourself with Imix rules and regulations just in case you have had a momentary lapse..

Thank you..
what exactly am I in vialation of sir?

please I would love to know

J

Juan Dan

Uh oh :kicks
me go through this too much already

stupid corny hawny dunce hoes and the nuggas that fukk them who have an issue with the things I type

go in the background on their facebooks and twitters and whatever messaging and gwaan the most ways gainst jiggers brillyance

come up with some sort of plan to get at me

usually it involves sending out a shared/fake name like lucianite who FROM THE VERY FIRST FEW POSTS SHE SHE SHE SHE SHE MADE ON THIS SITE SHE BEEN GETTING AT ME

other times its someone with "pull" who attempts to anger me or is just plain out unfair and bans me

in any case what you will find is as soon as I am banned WHORES IN ABUNDANCE AND BISH NUGGAS start making testimonials how I was a terrible person and I am stupid and they dont get what I write and I fukk up their wonderful site etc etc etc dunce stupid hoe nugga sinful shit

so just pay attention

J

Juan Dan

I skimmed through it
as a wannabe lawyer I know that there are one thousand things I could possibly be in vialation of

only thing that seems to apply is the one that says "you can be banned for any reason..........."

if dsp wants to talk shit to me and I say things about him THAT ARE TRUE then whats the problem

if lucianite comes in the thread to talk shit to me and I say things to her/them then whats the problem

so I ask again is there anything specific you are referring to or am I in vialation of everything

one ting FOR SURE though

jigger boozer wont be making NO other names
when people vialate me and gwaan wid dem fukry me jus stay wide a dem

so if me feel me get banned fi fukry and fren shit me nah come bakk pon this shit
me nuh guh pon de next site dem
fukry a fukry

J

Juan Dan

for the record.. Lucianite is not a woman.. it's a man.. a married man at that....
excellent
so you know him well

live on your st?
on your facebook?
friends for a long time?

lucianite has written a few things to make me think differnt from what you said

yet hey what do I know

in any case FUKK WHOEVER SUPPORT LUCIANITE

a dat me a seh

we a go see exactly how smart the crew is

J

Juan Dan

he has spoken about his wife many times... he said he is a man..i take his word at face value... punto finale
ohhhhhhhhhhh k thats your great "for the record" arguement

thought you knew cause you were frens of some facebook or neighborhood sort

see I dont have any frens on ere or people I know or have on facebook etc

so poor me boo hooo

again FUKKKK WHOEVER FAKE ASS LUCIANITE IS AND WHOEVER SUPPORTS HER/THEM

all that feminine typing "he" used to do
hahahahahahhaahahahahahahah

punto finale is when fukd up people leave me the fuk alone and do their hoodrat shit and dont pay me no mind

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
however you wish to call it sir.. i made a general statement thats all.. you can resume your beef with whoever.. i'm good ..

J

Juan Dan

however you wish to call it sir.. i made a general statement thats all.. you can resume your beef with whoever.. i'm good ..
you made a statement as if you were SURE of what you were saying

dont you think there is a reason I am calling lucianite a hoodrat dunce bish with a next name or couple hoodrat dunce bishes using the same name?

ITS CAUSE I KNOW WHAT THE FAK I AM TALKING ABOUT

hence I have no beef with anyone

people a pile on and express demself like you are with your "for the record"

me deh ya fi talk to whoever

CALL LUCIANITE OR LINK HER ON FACEBOOK OR PM and mek dem know jigga boozy is here

or whoever using the name this hour

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
hoss.. i dont even know if YOU are a man.. you say you is a man.. daiz what i workin wid.. whether people is boy girl animal place thing tv show or total on imix, is not something i go digging to find out... so like i stated before.. i made a general statement cos i've seen other people mix up people's gender on here, even for people who post PICS.. so i just stated that as far as i recall Lucianite was a man.. the rest of that.. *shrugs*... i made a general statement and you chose to respond to me so i responded to you.. i not in no war or beef with you so let's just agree to disagree okay. civility is the mode of the day.

J

Juan Dan

hoss.. i dont even know if YOU are a man.. you say you is a man.. daiz what i workin wid.. whether people is boy girl animal place thing tv show or total on imix, is not something i go digging to find out... so like i stated before.. i made a general statement cos i've seen other people mix up people's gender on here, even for people who post PICS.. so i just stated that as far as i recall Lucianite was a man.. the rest of that.. *shrugs*... i made a general statement and you chose to respond to me so i responded to you.. i not in no war or beef with you so let's just agree to disagree okay. civility is the mode of the day.
you said "for the record" AS IF YOU WERE SURE

as if you knew what you were talkign about

now the above you wrote seems way different

hence "shrugs"

I AM THE ONE WHO SPEAKS OF CIVILITY

I AM THE ONE WHO TAUGHT SAVAGES CIVILITY

nobody cant tell me bout civility

this is not no agree to disagree

you made what appeared to be an absolute statement and it wasnt

its that simple