Who's responsible for addressing reported posts?

J

Juan Dan

if you say so... like i said, civility is the mode of the day.. dixi.
oh yes I say so

################ WHOEVER SUPPORT LUCIANITE OR USE THE NAME AND EVERYTHING ASSOCIATED WITH THAT MAWFUKKA

what was supposed to happen is that that hafrican fish mek him bullshit report to mods

then sit back

lucianite and whoever come in and me act like an insane lunatic

then I would be reminded by the mod that I am fukkin with members and breaking one of the billion himix rules

then me cuss off mod

then me get banned

and HOODRATS AND THE MEN WHO FUK THEM will all jump up and explain how they hate me and always did and I blah blah blah HOODRAT AND THE MEN WHO FUKK THEM BULLSHIT DUNCE SHIT

hence now we here

things are kind of quiet aint it

and I have only gone in this thread and ONE other one

all in all
me juss want the HOODRATS AND THE MEN WHO FUKK THEM to just be real wid dem bullshit and dont wait for me to banned

cause A ME SEH CIVILITY

A ME TEACH ALL HOODRAT AND THE MEN WHO FUKK THEM TO BE CIVILIZED FOLK

so NOBODY cant tell me shit bout being civil
I define civility
all who a pretend dem a decent nice folks
can shut that shit
cause everybody know who the fukk is who

OverLord Strum

Carlos...nobody is going to listen to you about teaching civility with you cussing, name calling and carrying on.

A pre-requisite of teaching civility is well...being civil. Try a more civil approach to resolutions instead of getting stark raving mad so quickly.

And what makes you feel like you need to be captain save ah pimp/playa/hoe/ghetto-negro?

What were you doing in your 20's and 30's? Did you bugger vagina without thinking about marrying it? Is the house you throw from made completely made of stone?

J

Juan Dan

Carlos...nobody is going to listen to you about teaching civility with you cussing, name calling and carrying on.

A pre-requisite of teaching civility is well...being civil. Try a more civil approach to resolutions instead of getting stark raving mad so quickly.

And what makes you feel like you need to be captain save ah pimp/playa/hoe/ghetto-negro?

What were you doing in your 20's and 30's? Did you bugger vagina without thinking about marrying it? Is the house you throw from made completely made of stone?
am I not civil to you?

am I not civil to EVERY SINGLE PERSON who is civil to me?

whom exactly am I not civil to other than lucianite and dsp?

who are these numerous people that I have a problem with

"stark raving mad" is a matter of opinion

captain save a hoe?
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

which hoes sir?
aw mayne

do you mean if I ran around fukkin "hoes" as much as I could?

no sir and poosy is VERY VERY EASY TO GET

if one is just into fukkin any and everything or certain types

you speak of glass house as if I am being a hypocrite and all black men or men are pimp hoe playas

sorry sir not this one
I respect women

whoever CLAIMS to be mighty lovers of the black woman and treat them like hoes CAN SHUT DAT SHIT

oh yes jigger boozers ever lasting wahr with the "lovers of empresses and hafrican queens"
should be ashamed

yet yes as I do concede that there are many hoes and one would be a fool to consider them queenly

needle in a haystack kind of thing

OverLord Strum

am I not civil to you?

am I not civil to EVERY SINGLE PERSON who is civil to me?

whom exactly am I not civil to other than lucianite and dsp?

who are these numerous people that I have a problem with
Whoever you are talking about when you said this:

A ME TEACH ALL HOODRAT AND THE MEN WHO FUKK THEM TO BE CIVILIZED FOLK
You cannot teach civility speaking in the manner you do...nobody will take you seriously...trust me.

do you mean if I ran around fukkin "hoes" as much as I could?

no sir and poosy is VERY VERY EASY TO GET

if one is just into fukkin any and everything or certain types

you speak of glass house as if I am being a hypocrite and all black men or men are pimp hoe playas

sorry sir not this one
I respect women

whoever CLAIMS to be mighty lovers of the black woman and treat them like hoes CAN SHUT DAT SHIT
Are you without wrong doing that you can speak so much about others and what they are doing? You perch yourself on a horse that sits high.

Im just wondering if you're hosting a telethon we don't know about...or have an orphanage in the hood or something.

J

Juan Dan

Whoever you are talking about when you said this:

You cannot teach civility speaking in the manner you do...nobody will take you seriously...trust me.

Are you without wrong doing that you can speak so much about others and what they are doing? You perch yourself on a horse that sits high.

Im just wondering if you're hosting a telethon we don't know about...or have an orphanage in the hood or something.
it appears you are struggling to make a point sir

so now me need to host telethon or have orphanage?
lol

my brother I DONT GIVE A ################ ABOUT THOSE WHO DONT COMPREHEND

there has been enough underhanded disrespect and slick talk for me to even be serious

I say my one or ten posts and leave

I dont bother people and its only people like yourself and insidious who quote me THAT I TYPE TO

all who act like they have an issue WHAT THE FUKK DO I DO SIR?

I dont mess with them
dont type to them
dont say nothing in reference to them
we go around each other

so trying to paint me a certain way is BULLSHIT

trying to have a competitiion game as to whom helps the community or have orphanage a BULLSHIT

yet do your thing

AS I SAID

I come on himix and make a one or ten posts
dont bother anybody
I might go in one or two threads and type something
most people pretend they dont see it
who quote me me quote them

I CAN QUOTE EVERYBODY IN A THREAD
I CAN HAVE AN OPINION ON EVERY SINGLE TOPIC

I only go in one or tree treds
hence respect that and tell all the dunce dumb hoes and the nuggas who fukk them to just chill out

I dont bother anybody

I am retired from this site sir
I dont make treds and when I do they gone in a minute

NOBODY should have a problem

J

Juan Dan

p.s.

these typings are not even really for you even though we typing to each other

its for my hundreds of frens who like to read my brillyance

oh yes peopple come to himix just to read boozers insanity

there are attempts being made to paint me a certain way
so me hundreds of frens have toknow

right now its about 750 of them

OverLord Strum

C'mon son. You antogonize meegos sometimes...I see it. When nobody calls your name...you sometimes come in a thread and speak very candidly about something you disagree with....which is fine, but to say you don't bother anyone is false.

I don't really give a shit...I'm just trying to keep things level, fair & honest.

Its simple...Leave people to their evils and thine shalt not be bothered. You get easily riled up over Imix happenings...life is too short for that.

J

Juan Dan

C'mon son. You antogonize meegos sometimes...I see it. When nobody calls your name...you sometimes come in a thread and speak very candidly about something you disagree with....which is fine, but to say you don't bother anyone is false.

I don't really give a shit...I'm just trying to keep things level, fair & honest.

Its simple...Leave people to their evils and thine shalt not be bothered. You get easily riled up over Imix happenings...life is too short for that.
see there you go telling lies on me
glad to know how you feel though
usually these things are said when I am banned

I dont antagonize anybody

when last you seen me and anybody in any long discussion debate?
3 years now maybe
and if it happened during that time its very rare

so what if I speak candidly

guess thats an issue

WELL ITS THE REASON I ONLY POST IN ONE OR THREE THREADS SIR

understand now?

I cant have dumb hoodrats and the nuggas who fukk them complaining that I am fukkkin up their threads

you really trying to paint me a fukd up way

I "get easily riled up'
lol

as me seh me hundreds of frens are reading and will make up their mind

yet me give thanks still

as I always said
I am much too decent and civil for such savage dunces

OverLord Strum

Lies? Lol o ok.

Nevermind. Carry-on with your fussing cussing and complaining with trying to teach civility.

Guaranteed next year this time you will still get nowhere with that and you will still be frustrated. Islandmix is a source of frustration for you man...sucks to see that.

But I digress...Carry on.

J

Juan Dan

Lies? Lol o ok.

Nevermind. Carry-on with your fussing cussing and complaining with trying to teach civility.

Guaranteed next year this time you will still get nowhere with that and you will still be frustrated. Islandmix is a source of frustration for you man...sucks to see that.

But I digress...Carry on.
that analysis speaks more about you than me
el oh el

I like disrespect
especially ones that dont involve cursing and nugga nugga nugga watch subject matter

what sucks is you thinking you thinking that you have a point sir

in any case I will carry on with great brillyance

oh shit I was supposed to be banned already

damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

we need a lawyer to review any hoodrat and the nuggas who fukk dem clause or stipulation

OverLord Strum

that analysis speaks more about you than me
el oh el
Nah...it doesn't.

For years you have been cussing, complaining, getting banned, coming back with different screen names, masking IP addresses, etc.

What does that say about you?

At some point you gotta think inward and stop blaming everybody else.

J

Juan Dan

Nah...it doesn't.

For years you have been cussing, complaining, getting banned, coming back with different screen names, masking IP addresses, etc.

What does that say about you?

At some point you gotta think inward and stop blaming everybody else.
BULLSHIT

as me seh me glad fi know how yuh feel

what that says about me?

maybe me dont like unfairness

maybe me dont beg fren so dat me can have groups to help me and mods to help me

maybe me dont try impress gal or mek bullshit statements and when pressed on it me seh some variation of "oh this just all a joke everything is a joke"

sir I dont blame anybody

and you TRYING REAL HARD to paint a picture

hope you know what you doing

OverLord Strum

Sir...you have been banned from Imix before. One time when you were banned you kept logging on with different names and getting re-banned and calling Richard "boo boo possy boy" (which was funny by the way :kicks)

This is like your 5th screen name. Tell the truth bro. I'm not the enemy here. Think of this as like a "come to Jesus" meeting.

I offer you peace and inner thinking to fix your frustration. That is all.

But if you cannot be honest about past happenings...then I will cease.

J

Juan Dan

Sir...you have been banned from Imix before. One time when you were banned you kept logging on with different names and getting re-banned and calling Richard "boo boo possy boy" (which was funny by the way :kicks)

This is like your 5th screen name. Tell the truth bro. I'm not the enemy here. Think of this as like a "come to Jesus" meeting.

I offer you peace and inner thinking to fix your frustration. That is all.

But if you cannot be honest about past happenings...then I will cease.
I came on imix with one name

left for a few years and returned

felt I was banned wrongly after being here a while

made about 1,000,000 for pjk and dragon
silly names
quite amusing
verily verily so

so you think I was under some duress upon being banned and made all those names?
all those names were made in the span of a few days

i wasnt pretending to be someone else sir
IT WAS ALWAYS JIGGER BOOZER
ALWAYS
same typing same ways same EVERYTHING

honest?

dude you being slick and most trying trying to impress idiat gal

I will still be civil with you though cause you know no better and will fall back on "all of this is just a joke to me why people so serious"

OverLord Strum

Nope...not trying to impress any gal. I'm already spoken for...don't need to impress a woman.

You continuing to run to that as a defense says more about you than it does about me.

This has nothing to do with any women...trust me.

And yes...clearly you were under duress...you came back cussing and carrying on with a bunch of different screen names.

I'd hate to see Imix give you a heart-attack. Take it easy and speak civilly even with savages...it works. That's all I'm saying.

Not a joke or an impress gal ting. Big and serious.

J

Juan Dan

Nope...not trying to impress any gal. I'm already spoken for...don't need to impress a woman.

You continuing to run to that as a defense says more about you than it does about me.

This has nothing to do with any women...trust me.

And yes...clearly you were under duress...you came back cussing and carrying on with a bunch of different screen names.

I'd hate to see Imix give you a heart-attack. Take it easy and speak civilly even with savages...it works. That's all I'm saying.

Not a joke or an impress gal ting. Big and serious.
oh you serious

remember you had a problem with me for a long time
it even lead to me being banned for going into threads and "fukkin it up"

when you used to make your hotgirl threads with NOTHING BUT light skin pretty hair gal and when black gal in a dem dem look like stripper

and me would go inthese threads and say "so you cant find some black woman who not naked" and why evrybody voting the "pretty" women as being those who indian or very light

and you were soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mad

you even stoppped making those threads

for you to even pretend YOU DID NOT DO THINGS TO IMPRESS GAL
its laughable

maybe you ease off now
yet you were a great lover and defender of the himix women

I even feel you mad with me bout things I say to agrodolce
telling me bout two weeks ago I went too far with her
and i did agree
yet I wasnt being mean or vile
yet I agreed with you and apologised to her

hence what exactly are you saying?

I am glad you married and I HOPE TO GOD IN HEAVEN she not light skinned or spanish

I HOPE ITS A VERY DARK SKINNED REALLL AFRICAN FEATURED "EMPRESS"

you know one like agrodolce