Why BLACK men

biggadon

I dont think black men are scared of educated black woman.......I think some of these women for got the role of what a wife is and start screaming independent woman an all that other stuff and that just may keep good brothers away.

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz
just educated as in have a degree? you could have a degree and sit your butt in your parents' home all day, every day doing nothing.

educated, working, and independent?

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
i dont think black men are afraid of educated black women.. just because a man doesn't want to deal with a woman doesnt mean that he's afraid of her.. they may not be compatible, she may be educated but lacking in personality or other ambitions... he's not what she wants...she's not what he wants.. there are a variety of reasons for a man may not deal witha woman.. the type of man who puts her education as a reason for not dealing with her is the type of man who needs to feel superior to his woman.. a man who's sure of himself and is comfortable with who he is.. wouldnt let her education be a factor.. same as a man who's sure of his height wouldnt let a woman who is taller than him feel like less of a man...

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz
i dont think black men are afraid of educated black women.. just because a man doesn't want to deal with a woman doesnt mean that he's afraid of her.. they may not be compatible, she may be educated but lacking in personality or other ambitions... he's not what she wants...she's not what he wants.. there are a variety of reasons for a man may not deal witha woman.. the type of man who puts her education as a reason for not dealing with her is the type of man who needs to feel superior to his woman.. a man who's sure of himself and is comfortable with who he is.. wouldnt let her education be a factor.. same as a man who's sure of his height wouldnt let a woman who is taller than him feel like less of a man...
i concur.

i've heard a man say that he would feel that he was lacking/of no need to a woman who had her own place and made more $$ than him.

jamaicangirl

Boonoonoonoos
I dont think black men are scared of educated black woman.......I think some of these women for got the role of what a wife is and start screaming independent woman an all that other stuff and that just may keep good brothers away.
This is why the West Indies is not developed. People think like this....

SMH

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
god, y'all making me want to type out my epiphany...and my most recent observation

and again, more women are speaking instead of the men speaking up

*sigh*

edit: forget it

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
If Black men are afraid of educated Black Women then Black Women should forget about those losers and marry yourself a White Man! So says Pastor Manning! :kicks

Pastor Manning - Black woman marry yourself a white man
<iframe width="640" height="400" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vB4l2CVk5Sc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

jamaicangirl

Boonoonoonoos
If Black men are afraid of educated Black Women then Black Women should forget about those losers and marry yourself a White Man! So says Pastor Manning! :kicks

Pastor Manning - Black woman marry yourself a white man
<iframe width="640" height="400" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vB4l2CVk5Sc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
ROFL

Dead with laugh mi seh

(I'm sure Obama's father was not from a jungle....)

You know it hurts me to know that IMIX is being used to bash black men and women. To constantly drive a wedge in between the black man and woman.

How much more could we take? why are we fighting ourselves?

dont you find it mighty odd that Dragon who hates Black women is constantly trying to find ways to somehow cause a rift? If you dont like Black women, dont appreciate their beauty and what they offer, why should you care about how Black men view Black women?

shouldnt you be studying your latinas in Miami?

Mr Mercy

Banned
No one thinks these men are not just attracted to these women? Women make the mistake to believe being educated means a long line of men should be standing at their front door.

rayt2009

Radiant Silvergun
Some black men are afraid of "educated" black women due to the inadequacies that they feel when it comes to education and a black woman "knowing more" than him. Like when a person thats straight hood or country and talks and have the state of mind of such and then tries to talk to a black woman that uses "big words" on them and he doesnt know how to respond or feel shame cause he cant relate or get the lingo in which she speaks. That sort of thing.

On all honesty, some black women use their degree or book smarts as a rallying cry for wanting more out of black men yet settle for the same "fixer-uppers". Then, they try to play God by trying to change them and then the creation often turns on the creator or the creator basically becomes its own unfinished product.

Hope that made sense.