Woiii...Caption This Photo

notorious saga

Sagattarius
They think they gonna get me between the sheets, only sheets these niggerians gonna be seeing is when my daddy and brothers crack that shotgun on their ass.:hunter:

IslandmixUSA

Dragon Singh
I don’t see anything wrong with her shirt, for the last 15 to 30 years young blacks have been calling themselves the N word. If the young DUMB white gyal like to date/bull ghetto boys more power to her

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
I don’t see anything wrong with her shirt, for the last 15 to 30 years young blacks have been calling themselves the N word. If the young DUMB white gyal like to date/bull ghetto boys more power to her
:eek:k:

Mayak

Imix Bad Man
the brother with the gold chain is clearly W.I .u can tell by the chain alone, he's trini or guyanese.

from the pic u can tell they ain't really paying her no mine, they not all over her, shes all over them.. another day, another biitch.. regular king shiit.

richard chattin.. he need to stupid askin biitches for pics in the club, and actually start to fuk these biitches... he never post no pic of ah biitch in his crib yet, his tattoo having ghetto self.

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
the brother with the gold chain is clearly W.I .u can tell by the chain alone, he's trini or guyanese.

from the pic u can tell they ain't really paying her no mine, they not all over her, shes all over them.. another day, another biitch.. regular king shiit.

richard chattin.. he need to stupid askin biitches for pics in the club, and actually start to fuk these biitches... he never post no pic of ah biitch in his crib yet, his tattoo having ghetto self.
:rofl:

IslandmixUSA

Dragon Singh
I am fake , don't click on my IG link :diablo: