You So Cute...

MJ7

Hey, it's always great to be complimented.

Anyone been told this lately?

How did you react?

Was there a hook-up?

Do tell...

bhalistix

It is I

How did you react?

Was there a hook-up?

Do tell...
NIKKI and LADYRASTA were giddy with excitement after seeing my pic in the latest pic thread, so i have decided to be nice to them for the rest of the year :kicks:kicks:kicks:kicks:kicks

MJ7

NIKKI and LADYRASTA were giddy with excitement after seeing my pic in the latest pic thread, so i have decided to be nice to them for the rest of the year :kicks:kicks:kicks:kicks:kicks
I didn't see it.

Post the link.
:dirol:

EloquenceInc

Get your passport & come !

How did you react?

Was there a hook-up?

Do tell...
Text I got this morning:

Good morning love I'm at work and I wanted to let you know that I'm thinking about you and wanted to say good morning to the most beautiful woman in the world.... And always remember to welcome a new day with a Smile on Ur Lips,Love in Ur Heart & Good thoughts in Ur Mind. Be cheerfull because ur smile is like Sunlight. It shines in to the corners of hearts & offer a brighter morning. And always remember dreams visit us when we r asleep but GOD is truly wise, because he wakes us up each day & gives us every chance to make our dreams come true! Gud Morning my Queen [His First Name, Middle Initial, Last Name]
Kid you not. Exactly as typed above.

My reaction:

Good morning [his first name]. Thanks for the kind words but I'm a little uncomfortable because we haven't known each other enough for words like love to be used... This sounds like a text message meant for a woman you've been dating over a year and practically ready to get on one knee for. :)
What I really wanted to say was... can you be any more of a used car salesman? Who says all this friggin 7:09am on a Wednesday morning when they suppose to be at work or getting ready to be? Why do you chat more than ME? And bet any money is either you copy and paste this to everybody yuh a try gi a talks (and some eediat girl or girls been falling for it so you now trying it on me), or you meant this to go to someone you ARE involved with and sent it to me by accident. Just overdoing di ting now.

Seriously turned off by the way with the lazy spellings and excess capitalizations thrown in there in the middle of what was suppose to be an intelligent text...like he was trying hard to upgrade from illiterate 21st century teen status and couldn't quite maintain it all the way through the text.

smh caan manage. A simple good morning how are you is fine with me. And nobody should care how I'm doing at 7am in the morning.

There will be no hook-up because he is fake, and because I am trying to make up my mind on whether I can bother with the long distance guy trying to talk to me, but even if that answer turns out to be no, this dude nuh mek it. I like natural vibes not this carefully crafted EXTRA-ness. He doesn't know me like that.

DerMonger

This Punjabi hottie told me this past weekend:

"You're 26 years old".

When someone's WAAAAY off with my age that's a compliment on my looks to me.

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
*Reads Brownie post*

*SMH*...Really?....all that you concluded.

I'm appalled at your reaction & response...why didn't u tell him that you thought he was full of sh!t and not genuine. So he can stop pursing you, and exit himself out of your life? Why allow something u deem as B.S. to continue.

Minxy

*Reads Brownie post*

*SMH*...Really?....all that you concluded.

I'm appalled at your reaction & response...why didn't u tell him that you thought he was full of sh!t and not genuine. So he can stop pursing you, and exit himself out of your life? Why allow something u deem as B.S. to continue.
summary :meeting:

J

Juan Dan

so yesterday me out in me dirty clothes
I walk quite intensely insanely cause me was angry for whatever reason of the moment
like me running from a madhouse
once walking with a cousin of mine in flatbush in the 80's
man tell me me walking too fast people gonna tink we a crackhead
in any case going down a street spot these two blonde hair sexiness looking like dem a church ladies in some old woman socks
me seh to meself
dem gal ya betta move outta madman way cause me will bunx dem over
gal see badman a come towards har and turn har back
den when man reach couple feet from har she turn roun and seh in the most beautiful wite woman voice

"HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII"

I was so shocked she wasnt scared
maybe dem was jehovahs wickedness

bhalistix

It is I
so yesterday me out in me dirty clothes
I walk quite intensely insanely cause me was angry for whatever reason of the moment
like me running from a madhouse

once walking with a cousin of mine in flatbush in the 80's
man tell me me walking too fast people gonna tink we a crackhead
in any case going down a street spot these two blonde hair sexiness looking like dem a church ladies in some old woman socks
me seh to meself
dem gal ya betta move outta madman way cause me will bunx dem over
gal see badman a come towards har and turn har back
den when man reach couple feet from har she turn roun and seh in the most beautiful wite woman voice

"HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII"

I was so shocked she wasnt scared
maybe dem was jehovahs wickedness
Aren't you always

J

Juan Dan

Aren't you always
I dont drink n walk
its just that I am prone to loud outbursts and wearing hoodies and flashing my arms and sometimes using different voices who have conversations
yet yes if they were old ladies I would have said the same thing
if I see any type of bum or thug coming towards me I go on the other side of the street
in fact black people have gotten friendlier
except black women
still the same ol
wont sit on the train with a dirty nugga
the community is improving
gone

Cheetara83

The Strong One
You look like bulldagger...
so the only women that get complaint from other women are ones that look like studs or into fur burgah? I'm married to a man and I look very much like a woman in every way I don't even wear sweat pants in public so figure that one out okay bye now.:this: