1, 2 Obama is coming for you

G

Gladiator

Do you believe Ameriicans who engage in terrorism should be detained in the same manner as any terrorist ?

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
I'm one for calling bullshit on both sides. Some of you need to admit that Obeezy has continued some of Bush policies that people were belly aching about.

#fact

J

Juan Dan

allegations of terrorist associations.

remember when they accuse dr king of being a communist
well you have to admit if they dont get EXTRA grimy and go after green peacers etc

its mostly blak sopreemaciss and wite sopreemaciss who would get caught up

depends on how one views the grimyness of goevament

Oneshot

where de crix
well you have to admit if they dont get EXTRA grimy and go after green peacers etc

its mostly blak sopreemaciss and wite sopreemaciss who would get caught up

depends on how one views the grimyness of goevament
i guess his ole buddy Jeremy must be praying twice as hard

J

Juan Dan

i guess his ole buddy Jeremy must be praying twice as hard
who a jeremy?

if its the pastor I totally forgot bout him
his nex fren ayers would be in a pile of doodoo though

I usually dont like those types cause many many times they are rich kids
just keeping up fukry
thinking they well intentioned
let the poor man get hungry and angry
he has reason to be

Lucianite

I'm one for calling bullshit on both sides. Some of you need to admit that Obeezy has continued some of Bush policies that people were belly aching about.

#fact

Shouldn't we expect better from Obama ? Not in this case particularly but the idea in general that Obama should get a. Pass because bush started it is not a comfort to an Obama supporter like me

IslandmixUSA

Dragon Singh
Shouldn't we expect better from Obama ? Not in this case particularly but the idea in general that Obama should get a. Pass because bush started it is not a comfort to an Obama supporter like me
LOL at comment: Obama talk a lot of shit during his run for the WhiteHouse in 2007 and when he got elected and got ah Rundown on what’s going on in the real world he had no choice but to continue what BUSH was doing and YES he has gotten ah pass from Imix and democratic controlled media, take that Bill passed this week. The government can now read yuh email without ah warrant … Why Rev Al, Imix and members of the media not up in arms