1 Million Credits...

IslandmixUSA

Dragon Singh
trinike : Hope you know that yuh can be sued for breach of contract . the ladies show their hair and you not paying up

Minxy

if you were referring to what I was writing as "rabble" THAT HAD NOTHING THE FUKK TO DO WITH YOU, I wanted to know if you were feeling fukkin strong
thats it

so if you werent referring to me then excellent
if you were then we can fukkin talk
she was referring to me padna

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
It is amazing how childish you are, like perpetually stuck in the mind of a 12 year old... everybody with a lick of sense knows that healthy hair is shiny/glossy.... ah to be a dummy.. what a life of entrapment ..

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz
Trinike, Does it need to be just your hair? I want to post pics of when I wore my hair out and kinda big but my face is in it too.

Minxy

:kicks

oh gosh but yuh cudda keep dat to yuhself...
:grin:

It is amazing how childish you are, like perpetually stuck in the mind of a 12 year old... everybody with a lick of sense knows that healthy hair is shiny/glossy.... ah to be a dummy.. what a life of entrapment ..
HAHAHAHAHA shiny/glossy vs oily/greasy!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaallrighty then...guess u have say something to defend it :eek:k:...

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
no because due to who you are.., you are WELL versed in greasy coconut oiled hair ent? :rolleyes:

girl please. find somebody else to sing your songs of abject stupidity to.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
hoss if you dont wanna gimme the credits then just straight up say so..t his pansying around.. i not wit it.. nobody could have posted their hair and you would still find a reason .. lol.. small ting..

Minxy

no because due to who you are.., you are WELL versed in greasy coconut oiled hair ent? :rolleyes:

girl please. find somebody else to sing your songs of abject stupidity to.
ur mother never put coconut oil in ur "naturally curly" hair when u were a child? mine did, yea, i'll never forget that shit lol...and ur mad cause u kno im right :taunt:

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
cockroach nah play in a hen fight, not me an allyuh nah lol
Not a hen fight at all :kicks

If say 10 women post and you dont have 10M credits to give to all of them, how you gonna choose the one with the prettiest/nicest/goodest/most naturalist hair to give the 1M to?

See what a practical girl I am?

yeah...no....not me Doll :kiss: