10 Black child geniuses you should know

notorious saga

Sagattarius
Good luck getting responses in here, make a thread titled "10 black child thugs, robbers, drop outs, fatherless" and you will get about 10 pages in couple mins. black and genius in the same title will not get any responses.

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
:clapping: :clapping:

Reminds me of the young man featured on the news the other day (DC area)...he was accepted into some prestigious school for music in New England I believe.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
nice article.. there's another one i didnt see on there.. she's 14 and is about to get her bachelor's degree..

umm antiguad.. i dont like embedding stories with too many pics.. with stories with just text.. just copy the story.. click the quote icon , paste in between the hashtags and then submit..

antiguad

Good luck getting responses in here, make a thread titled "10 black child thugs, robbers, drop outs, fatherless" and you will get about 10 pages in couple mins. black and genius in the same title will not get any responses.
Same thing I was thinking...at least it got 6 replies, I surprised it got this much lol.

Just normal human behaviour - ugly and drama sells

Missmayling

115 views and 6 posts. i told u
get off your high moral horse, because Haitians and Africans are known to push their kids to do better. what else is news.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/s86HnJbp2qs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

sankofaa

get off your high moral horse, because Haitians and Africans are known to push their kids to do better. what else is news.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/s86HnJbp2qs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
so you're ignoring all the african american kids on the list

J

Juan Dan

sir there are enough of you here of the VERY SAME MINDSET to sell off any thread that YALLLLLLLLLLLLL like
its amusing very amusing
"I wanna argue I wanna aruge I wannna telllllllll youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu blk person hater zimmahmen sympathiizer rayciss, hater of blk mericans"
lol
yet yes there are wayyyyyyyyyy enough of ya of the EXACT same mindset
in fact thats the majority of the website
come on

trinike

sir there are enough of you here of the VERY SAME MINDSET to sell off any thread that YALLLLLLLLLLLLL like
its amusing very amusing
"I wanna argue I wanna aruge I wannna telllllllll youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu blk person hater zimmahmen sympathiizer rayciss, hater of blk mericans"
lol
yet yes there are wayyyyyyyyyy enough of ya of the EXACT same mindset
in fact thats the majority of the website
come on
that shit is hilarious innit? lol

J

Juan Dan

that shit is hilarious innit? lol
these people cannot claim a high level of intelligence...
like I dont know most of their fukkin lives they been living and thinking like stereotypical blks

a thread is made...
before they go in and drop their opinions...

THEY WAIT ON SOMEONE TO COME IN so they can argue with...

"oh you dont think blk people can be genius"
"oh trayvon could have been on that list"
"oh wite people aint the only ones"
'oh you juss hate blk people"

and on and on and on
when there are A WHOLE LOT OF THEM ON HERE to be in this thread and talk bout blk geniuses

yet THATS NOT WHAT THE FUKK THEY TALK BOUT OFFLINE
with their friends and families
thats the problem

they are argumentative stereotypical blks who JUST NOW are trying to stop beating kids, shouting at them, saying n word, defending sagging pants, hating wite people, and just having a NORMAL HUMAN mindset

trinike

these people cannot claim a high level of intelligence...
like I dont know most of their fukkin lives they been living and thinking like stereotypical blks

a thread is made...
before they go in and drop their opinions...

THEY WAIT ON SOMEONE TO COME IN so they can argue with...

"oh you dont think blk people can be genius"
"oh trayvon could have been on that list"
"oh wite people aint the only ones"
'oh you juss hate blk people"

and on and on and on
when there are A WHOLE LOT OF THEM ON HERE to be in this thread and talk bout blk geniuses

yet THATS NOT WHAT THE FUKK THEY TALK BOUT OFFLINE
with their friends and families
thats the problem

they are argumentative stereotypical blks who JUST NOW are trying to stop beating kids, shouting at them, saying n word, defending sagging pants, hating wite people, and just having a NORMAL HUMAN mindset
yuh post them does cut too deep, temper them nah lol

but the bold, i can see what you talking about there.

J

Juan Dan

yuh post them does cut too deep, temper them nah lol

but the bold, i can see what you talking about there.
come on
this is sad

EVERY SINGLE FUKKIN THING have to viewed from the prism of race and "the man is trying to get cha"
lol
"we have to defend blkness they hate us"

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
New kid on the block Anala Beevers

So it isn’t exactly difficult to be a cute four-year-old. After all, most tiny tots are cute…at least in their own way. But while Anala Beevers is certainly adorable, it’s her brain power that’s really her claim to fame.

At just four-years-old, the New Orleans wiz kid was invited to join MENSA, an organization for people who test in the 98th percentile or higher on a supervised IQ test, and has a growing fascination with geography. In fact, little Anala loves studying maps so much she can name all 50 states in the U.S. and their coordinating capitals to boot.

According to her parents, Anala’s been a genius since birth. When she was four months old she knew the alphabet and when she was one-and-a-half she could count…in Spanish.

Parenting any four-year-old can be a challenge, but a brilliant one? Anala’s dad Landon admits his princess keeps her parents in check. “She keeps us on our toes,” he said in an interview.

Anala’s mother agreed, adding, “She corrects our grammar.”

While Little Anala says she wants to be a nurse when she grows up, her father thinks she’s ready for primetime, “She needs her own reality show,” he told a local reporter. Why? “she’s a handful…she is a handful.”
Anala’s IQ is over 145, earning her an invitation to join the selective society, Mensa. Most “Mensans” score in the top two percent of the population for their IQs — however, Anala’s performance placed her in the top one percent.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MlAuExLTOvw?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

sn anyone else slapped their forehead when they saw the reality show mention.??? WTH cmon man!