12 Signs you may be Spiritual and Don’t Even Know it

Poca

To me it seems as if most are paying for the action of a few. Since the original sin humankind has been in constant torment. People have suffered and it all started with something that had nothing to do with.

And that is not even touch my biggest question about Christian beliefs. It's just doesn't seem fair nor loving to me. But I guess one has to believe in order to see and understand the "greatness" of it all.

Which created which:
God created beings with the ability to choose what they want to do.

Why:
Some angels followed Satan, because they choose to do this, and were banished away from Gods' presence ( essentially hell ).

God basically wants company but gives you a choice whether or not you want to be part of His company.

CaribKaraoke

CaribKaraoke.com Owner
To me it seems as if most are paying for the action of a few. Since the original sin humankind had been in constant torment. People have suffered and it all started with something that had nothing to do with.

And that is not even touch my biggest question about Christian beliefs. It's just doesn't seem fair nor loving to me. But I guess one has to believe in order to see and understand the "greatness" of it all.
Bless. Great pondering and insight.