14 year old Jamaican teen found dead in BX park...!!!

Mayak

Imix Bad Man
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/05-62YOcjMo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BAYCHESTER — A church-going 14-year-old honors student and star athlete was found shot to death in a Bronx park Friday morning, sources said.
Kemar Bryan Brooks, of Baychester, was discovered unconscious and unresponsive by his father about 6 a.m. inside Haffen Park, near Bruner and Burke avenues, where he had been playing tennis, the FDNY and family said.
The NYPD said Kemar sustained blunt-force trauma to the back of the head, and sources said the boy was shot in the back of the head, but not at a close distance. Shell casings were found on a basketball court near the tennis court, police sources said.
Kemar's father, Cassel Brooks, said his son was an honor student and an athlete. On Friday, he put together a memorial for his son outside of the family's house, which they've lived in since moving to The Bronx from Jamaica in 2010.
14-year-old Kemar Brooks was found dead inside Haffen Park on July 27, 2012. (Brooks Family Photo)
The memorial showcased the boy's athletic and academic achievements: two bowling trophies, a bowling medal, four track medals and two medals for being on the Bronx Academy of Health's honor roll.
Cassel Brooks said Kemar was at the park playing tennis on Thursday night. By midnight, the boy had not returned home, and Brooks, 50, went looking for him at the park, but couldn't find him. The next morning, Brooks tried again and made the startling discovery at about 6 a.m.
"I saw him laying there with his tennis racket by the park, and I couldn't look anymore," Brooks said.
Dozens of family, friends and neighbors visited the family throughout the day Friday to offer their condolences.

Read more: Honors Student Shot and Killed in Bronx Park, Sources Say - DNAinfo.com New York

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
yea, saw this on the news today... found with a gunshot wound to the back of his head...

This summer is a CRAZY summer yo

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
i think this kid was actually a good kid.. just wrong place wrong time...

I dunno, i got a soft spot in my heart for athletes cause when i hear athlete i automatically think good kid... but i dont think he was no gangsta or thug or nothin

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
i won't be surprise... dey just buss ah shot after him for no reason at all.. not even robbery nuttin.
i think this kid was actually a good kid.. just wrong place wrong time...

I dunno, i got a soft spot in my heart for athletes cause when i hear athlete i automatically think good kid... but i dont think he was no gangsta or thug or nothin

Why is the Aunt saying they shud' close the park at 6pm...yet, they let their child be in that park well after nightfall(9pm).

I grew up going to that pool, and I play basketball there pretty much every weekends. Knowing how those yutes are in the aprk, I wudn't be surprised if the tennis kid was playing gangsta.

Mayak

Imix Bad Man

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
he was playing tennis alone? did i miss something ?

The tennis court is surrounde by a 20Ft wall on one side, and descending wall that goes as low as 6Ft.
I see people in there working on their serve, or practicing their strokes off the wall.

1 in 1,000,000 stray bullet in d back ah he head.......riiiiiiiiight
Knowing that park/area and how is structured I can see the stray shot theory.