20-year-old man caught by his father trying to rape his grandmother

Riley Escobar

Anonymous
'because he couldn't get a girlfriend'

A 20-year-old man attempted to rape his grandmother after complaining to her he could not get a girlfriend.

Samuel Dye is alleged to have beaten his grandmother with a hammer before launching the sex attack.

He had complained about not being able to find a girlfriend and told her he was going to 'get some'.

Police said Dye's assault was stopped by his father after he heard the screams of his 61-year-old mother.

He found his son on top of his mother with his trousers pulled down and hitting her in the head with a hammer.

The father pulled his own away and detained him until police arrived.

The alleged attack took place after Dye turned up at his grandmother's home in Chester, South Carolina, at 4am last Thursday.

The woman told police Dye showed up at her home with a hammer in his hand and began complaining about not having a girlfriend. He said he was going to 'get some'.

The arrest report, seen by the Charlotte Observer, said Dye began attacking her.

She pleaded with her grandson to stop and suggested they pray together.

Dye then exposed himself to the woman and tried to rape her before hitting her in the head again and knocking her onto the ground, the report states.

Sheriff Richard Smith said Dye's father caught him 'in the act' of trying to rape his mother.

Dye is being held at the Chester County Detention Center having been charged with charged with attempted murder and attempted sexual contact.

Records with the State Law Enforcement Division shows that Dye has no prior criminal history in South Carolina, aside from a seat belt violation that is still pending in court, it was reported by the Charlotte Observer.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ather-trying-rape-grandmother-girlfriend.html

Nica

SAINTSational
I need to pray ... honestly what can anybody say about this? This manchild obviously have issues.. he needs psychiatric help, pray and time in isolation. I wouldn't even put him in a cell with other men cause he might try to rape a man too.

EloquenceInc

Get your passport & come !
'because he couldn't get a girlfriend'

A 20-year-old man attempted to rape his grandmother after complaining to her he could not get a girlfriend.

Samuel Dye is alleged to have beaten his grandmother with a hammer before launching the sex attack.

He had complained about not being able to find a girlfriend and told her he was going to 'get some'.

Police said Dye's assault was stopped by his father after he heard the screams of his 61-year-old mother.

He found his son on top of his mother with his trousers pulled down and hitting her in the head with a hammer.

The father pulled his own away and detained him until police arrived.

The alleged attack took place after Dye turned up at his grandmother's home in Chester, South Carolina, at 4am last Thursday.

The woman told police Dye showed up at her home with a hammer in his hand and began complaining about not having a girlfriend. He said he was going to 'get some'.

The arrest report, seen by the Charlotte Observer, said Dye began attacking her.

She pleaded with her grandson to stop and suggested they pray together.

Dye then exposed himself to the woman and tried to rape her before hitting her in the head again and knocking her onto the ground, the report states.

Sheriff Richard Smith said Dye's father caught him 'in the act' of trying to rape his mother.

Dye is being held at the Chester County Detention Center having been charged with charged with attempted murder and attempted sexual contact.

Records with the State Law Enforcement Division shows that Dye has no prior criminal history in South Carolina, aside from a seat belt violation that is still pending in court, it was reported by the Charlotte Observer.

20-year-old man caught by his father trying to rape his grandmother 'because he couldn't get a girlfriend' | Mail Online
Wha yuh could say to this?
1. why do men feel ENTITLED to sex and to females? why if he's not getting none him nuh juss do WITHOUT?

2. a 61 year old RELATIVE? ewwwww. sick inna him head somebody please get him a shrink.

3. and throw him in a mental ward til HE is 61 after that!

4. like the father had some kind of experience like this before? how him so calm just holding the kid til police arrive?

LIONESS onda RISE

1. why do men feel ENTITLED to sex and to females? why if he's not getting none him nuh juss do WITHOUT?

2. a 61 year old RELATIVE? ewwwww. sick inna him head somebody please get him a shrink.

3. and throw him in a mental ward til HE is 61 after that!

4. like the father had some kind of experience like this before? how him so calm just holding the kid til police arrive?
i wouldnt think he had experience simply cuz he hold him down..and who say he is calm?..prolly in shock! most ppl cannot do damage or harm to their own child unless FORCED to do so ..as in defending thier own life. self preservation is something else!!!

im wondering why he just dont get him a prostitute...or a just a girl round the way..so ppl only getting it from "girlfriend"?..and i dont mean to say raping ANYONE is cool, but my goodness, why not try one of them chicks on the street, why try and rape old grandma? i think dude is just crazy

EloquenceInc

i wouldnt think he had experience simply cuz he hold him down..and who say he is calm?..prolly in shock! most ppl cannot do damage or harm to their own child unless FORCED to do so ..as in defending thier own life. self preservation is something else!!!

im wondering why he just dont get him a prostitute...or a just a girl round the way..so ppl only getting it from "girlfriend"?..and i dont mean to say raping ANYONE is cool, but my goodness, why not try one of them chicks on the street, why try and rape old grandma? i think dude is just crazy
Family usually know more than anybody else when something WRONG wid dem own. They just the last to do anything about it! I think he knows something wrong with him son from time!

And I'm sorry unless he hated his mother and she was tyrant to him or something he should have had a stronger reaction to his MOTHER getting raped by ANYONE, and HAMMERED in the head (how she even alive and not concussed after that, or with crack skull?)...

Anyway son definitely needs a lot of time in a psych ward.

And men who do such things normally had that sort of experience themselves...but people tend to ignore the mental state of men and think prison is the easy answer.

So that guy probably a survivor of abuse himself.

And girls around the way apparently might be easy but not for weirdos...and he probably too BROKE for a prostitute...but using a hammer in his attempts probably didn't win over any other girls and his father just going to "hold him til police arrive"...them other girls might go get their male friends or relatives to DEAL WID HIM CASE. Him caan try di madman ting outside the house.

LIONESS onda RISE

Family usually know more than anybody else when something WRONG wid dem own. They just the last to do anything about it! I think he knows something wrong with him son from time!

And I'm sorry unless he hated his mother and she was tyrant to him or something he should have had a stronger reaction to his MOTHER getting raped by ANYONE, and HAMMERED in the head (how she even alive and not concussed after that, or with crack skull?)...

Anyway son definitely needs a lot of time in a psych ward.

And men who do such things normally had that sort of experience themselves...but people tend to ignore the mental state of men and think prison is the easy answer.

So that guy probably a survivor of abuse himself.

And girls around the way apparently might be easy but not for weirdos...and he probably too BROKE for a prostitute...but using a hammer in his attempts probably didn't win over any other girls and his father just going to "hold him til police arrive"...them other girls might go get their male friends or relatives to DEAL WID HIM CASE. Him caan try di madman ting outside the house.
i dont know about you..i LOOOOVE my mamma...but that feeling is nothing compared to what i feel when i look at my own daughters..the love of a parent to child is the most powerful love there is..

but as for the rest:scratch:...so you are saing he logically choose his victim cuz he know who to try that with and who not?

doesnt sound like the thought process of a crazed man..

but i feel sorry for him- his life is over! NO WOMAN will EVER touch him after they know he beat and try and rape his own grannie....they esp wont want him when the harded criminals who LOOOVE thier grannies get a hold of him..poor little man:kicks

EloquenceInc

i dont know about you..i LOOOOVE my mamma...but that feeling is nothing compared to what i feel when i look at my own daughters..the love of a parent to child is the most powerful love there is..

but as for the rest:scratch:...so you are saing he logically choose his victim cuz he know who to try that with and who not?

doesnt sound like the thought process of a crazed man..

but i feel sorry for him- his life is over! NO WOMAN will EVER touch him after they know he beat and try and rape his own grannie....they esp wont want him when the harded criminals who LOOOVE thier grannies get a hold of him..poor little man:kicks
that is if any girl find out. how many women check the guys they date for possible criminal records? he might actually get some of the "swag" certain women like after toughening up in jail.

may not be a thought process but more like a instinct on who is most vulnerable to attack.

he certainly has a warped mind no matter what he was thinking. Hope he gets psych treatment.

And the grandma too.

Where is his mother in this story? Seems all the deviants have one or both parents missing...

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
you gotta google ERRBODY out here! nobody is off limits.. i dont think his father had experience.. i think he was just in shock.. to turn in your own child is not an easy feat. especially given that you caught him tryin to rape your mother.. sick..

SKBai1991

ah ketch anybody doing dat to mi mudda mi woulda empty a focking clip inna dem face. yuh coulda family, friend, neighbour...mi nuh business

TC

Steuuuupssss!
If this fella was willing to do this to his own grandmother he would have done the same or worse to a stranger. He is very sick and needs to be locked away from society.

Oneshot

where de crix
If this fella was willing to do this to his own grandmother he would have done the same or worse to a stranger. He is very sick and needs to be locked away from society.
but people vex when texas send mentally retarded people to the chair